Chapter 4

Lamont in the MM

Lamont POV

So what's up I'm finally gettin to speak my side of the story. Man last night when dat hoe Camille shot me I felt like she just fucked up the rest of my life. When I say I'm da shit at football I'm dat nigga, or at least I was cause these fools tellin me it's gonna take me at least 6 months to get my leg strong enough to play and even then that's not guaranteed. Now I'm on some fuck the world type shit cause now ima have to go into the family business and that was something I had tried my hardest to avoid. I'm not no soft nigga but I don't really think I'm cut out to be in the drug trade / hitman business, the higher up in the ranks you are seem like the more shit you gotta deal with. My pops told me from the door if this football shit don't pan out get ready cause those are my only two options and the type of nigga he is I believe him. The only reason he even allowed me to do football is because my Unc said I was a beast and that was something to be proud of and when Unc speak, dammit you listen. My fathers name is well known but nobody knows he's my father so there's a lot of frustration in that just cause I know off the bat niggas not gonna take me seriously. My pops is gettin old so he's ready for me, the question is am I ready??
I know y'all probably wondering why I treated Tinashe the way I did and to be all the way real wit yall, I didn't start off treating her that way she was my lady and we were in love but once I got on the football team, the hoes started flockin and my homies was in my ear about how I was too young to be tied to one chick and it kinda started filling my head. I started playin her out in front of the other players and when she tried to talk back to me I had to put my foot down and show her who runnin shyt, I couldn't be lookin like no punk ova no female. It kinda just went downhill from there, most of the time Tinashe do what I say but she have her moments and that's when I have to get in her ass, do I go too far sometimes? Yeah but shit if she would just do as I say it would never get to that point. The crazy thing about it is even though other chicks knew how I was treating her they was still on my shit, especially Isis sexy ass. I wasn't gonna fuck wit her at first cause though it don't seem like it, I do still care for Tinashe but ummm Isis got some fire ass head, I'm talkin bout some make yo toes curl type shyt and I just can't pass that up especially since Tinashe don't do it at all.
At the present time though I'm on some get back shit, I was gonna just whoop Tinashe ass for even getting me in a situation where my ass was shot, but then when I didn't even hear from her when I was in the hospital I started feeling some type of way. I spent the whole time at the hospital plottin on they ass and as soon as I got out I started putting my plan into action. Me and Tinashe were together for two years so I know enough about her ass to know she was gonna try to handle me on her own, dumb mistake number one. I had some of my pops goons to hang around my crib with me so that they would be there when I finally heard from her. I didn't expect a call from her so soon and I definitely wasn't expecting her to actually go along with meeting me at my house alone, mistake number two. The plan was to just beat the shit out of her and have her in the hospital a couple days so her ass can see how I felt but when she got there and the bitch said she didn't give a damn how I was doing when I got shot it just set something off in me and I wanted to seriously hurt this chick, when I clapped my hands and the goons started going in on her, they was really fuckin her up but it just wasn't enough for me. I wanted more so I had all five of them niggas run a train on her ass, shyt why not I ain't want her ass no more she ain't causing me nothin but trouble but that don't mean I wanna let her go so easily she needed to suffer. After they all had they turn on the pussy, which I recorded, and nutted all over her body, we threw her ass in the hot shower to get rid of any evidence in case she was dumb enough to run her mouth. After that I had to figure out what to do with her ass cause she damn sure wasn't stayin in my house, I didn't want to just dump her at her house because who gonna know shyt her drunk ass momma ain't never home. Then it clicked!! Lol I'm bout to get shyt started....