Chapter Twenty-One

Allison

"Really?" Amelia asked softly.
"Of course! I'm not joking! I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, you goofball!" I said with a laugh.
"Yes! I'll marry you!" She tackled me on the ground, and pressed her lips against mine.
"Can you say that one more time for the camera?" I giggled as I pointed to my phone.

"You brat!" She laughed as she pressed another kiss against my lips.
"I love you."
"And I love you."

We burst into our bedroom of the cabin, tearing each other's clothes off as we went.
I shut the door behind me, and felt Amelia shove me against the wall, connecting our lips again.
"Fuck." I moaned as she attached her lips to my neck.
"I love you." She whispered in my ear.
"I love you, my world." I tangled my hand in her hair and yanked her head back and sucked on her pulse point on her neck.
"I need you." She whimpered as I pulled her hair harder.
"Wanna try the toy we bought last month?"
"God, yes." She sighed out.
"Go lay on the bed, I'll grab it from our bag." I kissed her forehead and walked over to our suitcase. I pulled the strap on out, my mind racing with the thoughts of what I could do to her.

"Baby, come on." She whined.
"I'm coming, I'm coming." I reached in the bag and grabbed the pair of handcuffs that I had snuck in there.
"Take your pants off." I told her as I pulled the harness over my legs and tightened the straps.
"God you look so sexy with that on." She whispered as she looked me up and down.
"Come here." I grabbed her hand and pulled her in, kissing her, putting the handcuffs on her wrists.
"Get on your knees and suck it." I growled as I pushed her head down.
She opened her mouth, and took the dildo into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down.
"God you look so good like that." I grabbed the back of her hair, and pulled gently.
Amelia moaned as she took the dildo all the way into her mouth.

"Get on your hands and knees." I pulled her head up by her hair.
"Yes ma'am." She smirked as she got into the position.

I stood behind her, and ran my hands up and down her back.
"Quit teasing and fuck me already." She said impatiently.
I brought my hand down and smacked her ass, hard.
"Be patient my love." I gently rubbed the place where I smacked.
I positioned the dildo up with her center, slowly sliding it in.
"Fuck." Her head fell forward onto the bed.
I smacked her ass again, "I wanna hear you."
I got faster with my movements, grabbing her hips so I could slam harder into her.

"I said, I want to hear you." I grabbed her hair and pulled it roughly.
"Fuck!" She shouted.
"Come on Amy, let me hear you." I smacked her ass with my free hand as I continued pulling her hair.
"Allison, fuck!" Amelia shouted as she came, her body tensing up and shaking from her orgasm.

I continued to pound into her, I grabbed her hips to keep her from moving away.
"Fuck, fuck!" She screamed as I slapped her ass.
I reached between her legs and circled her throbbing clit with my fingers as I continued taking her from behind.
"Allison I-I can't-" Amelia stopped talking as her second orgasm came crashing onto her body.
"Fuck, fuck! You gotta stop." She breathed out.

I slowed my movements, and pulled out gently.
I took the strap on off and laid it on the table next to the bed.
"Are you okay?" I asked my fiancé as I took the handcuffs off of her.
"So great." Her face was buried into the bed, and she was breathing hard.
"Good." I kissed her shoulder and laid down next to her.

"God, I think that was the best orgasms I've ever had." She laughed as she cuddled up to me.
"We need to use the strap on more often." I kissed her forehead.
"I'll use it on you next time." She straddled my lap, leaning down and pressing her lips against my neck.
"I don't think so." I grabbed her hips as she started grinding into me.
"Why not?" She nibbled on my ear.
"Because I'm the top. You're not the top."
"Uh huh." She trailed her hand up and wrapped it around my throat, pushing me into the bed.
My eyes widened as she continued to grind into me.
"Shut up and be my bottom tonight." She growled.
I nodded and closed my eyes.
"Good girl." Amelia whispered into my ear. I almost came right there.
"Amy, please just fuck me." I begged as she grinded into me harder.
"Now look who's begging." She smirked as she tightened the grip on my throat.