Chapter 1: Irumi and Alice

Irumi's side

It is common sense that a pair of parents, 'Father' and 'Mother' is necessary for the creation of a new life, in this sense, a Baby. However, it is not uncommon that sometimes one or even both the parents will give up their offspring, for various reasons, such as the inability to take care of them, or more selfish ones that just didn't want their young to restrict them and tie them down.

That was exactly the case for the household of Delkira. He and his wife, both demons illegally snuck out of the Netherworld to live a peaceful life in the Human world, in an attempt to run away from the 13 Crowns and the 3 Great Heroes who constantly wants him to take the spot of the Demon King. Delkira is a Free-spirited man who just wants to live his life as he likes, and not be tied down by work such as taking charge of the whole Netherworld.

They had settled down in the human world for roughly 3 years. In the first year, Delkira's wife was pregnant and was able to safely give birth to a healthy female baby Demon, they decided to name her Irumi, 'Iru' is the ending syllable of the word, 'Devil' (deviru), and 'Umi' means the sea, just like how her blue hair that she inherited from her Mother and her blue eyes that she inherited from her father, they reflects the beauty of the deep blue oceans in the Human Realm as compared to most of the red angry oceans of lava that existed in the Netherworld. This was a way the parents wanted to remember how they have settled down in the human world, but also at the same time reminding them that their roots are still Demon, even for their child.

The second year, life went on in peace, Irumi started to learn to speak, Human Language and Demon Language the same. However, that was what people see on the surface. Even Delkira thought they were a happy family, but it was not. Nobody noticed the little crack in the couple's relationship.

The third year came. Irumi is now 2 years old. She is now able to walk(more like waddle), and construct short sentences. It was probably because of the environment she grew up in, but unlike regular toddler demons, Irumi at a young age was attentive and kind. Careful of her actions and words. She felt other's pains as though it was hers. That's why when her mother had ran away to another man, a human man. She could felt as though her father had lost all will to live, if it wasn't that the eloped wife abandoned her own child. To Delkira, his wife and his daughter was his life. And now, he only have 1 reason left to live. Irumi.

Soon after, Sullivan, one of the 3 Great Heroes was able to track Delkira down. Being a loyal friend of Delkira, instead of reporting to the 13 Crowns and the police, he risked his life and illegally travelled to the human realm to give Delkira a final warning.

"Delkira, return immediately and claim the throne. It is the only way to save yourself and your daughter from the Crimes you have done. You know how severe it is to illegally travel cross the borders." Sullivan warned, his heart clenched as he watched how tightly the other demon hugged his child. It would really be a pity to lose a talented demon like Delkira.... and a child who has a long future awaiting.

"Do it for your daughter." was the only thing Delkira heard loud and clear, out of all that Sullivan had said. He didn't care if he was to accept imprisonment or death penalty, but what about Irumi? The sweet innocent child has nothing to do with his crimes. She doesn't deserve to accept punishments or live without any of her parent with her. That would definitely cause some trauma in her in the future. Plus, He wants to watch over her. To watch her grow up into a fantastic woman.

"I'll do it. But I do not wish for anyone to know that Irumi is related to me. I do not want her to be in danger because of me. Su-chan, would you please be her grandfather? I wish she would grow up in a normal life. And not be forced to take up the throne after me, but if she desires for the throne, then I shall give it up for her in the future. I'll still be her father, but in public, it is better for you to protect her for me." Delkira stated his condition to Sullivan, there was also a hidden meaning that if anything happens to him, he wishes for Sullivan to watch her grow up in his place.

Sulllivan smiled and nodded his head in agreement, before he raised his hand to split the space and created a portal towards the Netherworld. "Well then... Delkira-sama. Lets make haste before others find us here."

That was how Irumi was brought to this world.

She was the daughter of the current Demon King, Delkira. This fact was only known to few such as Lord Beliard, Lady Levi, Lord Sullivan and his servant Opera (who also worked as the caretaker of Irumi)
To others, She was the granddaughter of Lord Sullivan, one of the 3 Great Heros, and also the most loyal subordinate of the Demon King.
Most people would think a royalty like Irumi would be a spoilt and rude brat, but in reality she was a cute, innocent, kind-hearted and loving girl who wishes for the best to everyone she met.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Alice's Side

Asmodeus was just a regular royal family, nothing of the special like that of the Delkira Family had happened. Asmodeus Amaryllis and her husband gave birth to a healthy baby Boy, named Asmodeus Alice, in the Netherworld the same year that Irumi was born in the human realm.

Alice was a pride filled kid, some would even say he have a bratty attitude even. But his pride did not come out of nothingness. He knew he was the son of an important member of the 13 Crowns. His pride came from his confidence, it was also a way of him to not lose face for his mother and his family crest. He was young indeed but he also knows that ranking and authority was important for demons. He knows he doesn't need people to like him. What he wants is for people to fear him, for his Authority and for his power.

He was the opposite of a certain someone.
Someone he has yet to know.
Someone who would change him.
Someone who didn't care about ranking.
Someone who he would later yearn for.

Someone who is fated for him.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Authors Note: Lovely Day ladies and Gentlemen. I hope you enjoy this chapter! This story will be updated along with another Iruma Kun (Crossover Tensura) story on my page! I hope to see your comments so I know how to improve and motivate myself to write for you lovelies!