Chapter 3: Babyls, Companion and..... Kalego?

It was 6 in the morning, and Irumi who enjoyed waking up early to help Opera with house chores, and thanks to her, Opera's work is often finished early and they can spend some time together before Breakfast have to be served. And thus, now in the middle of her room, Irumi sat in the lap of the said servant who is watching Irumi read her storybook, a kids friendly version of the great war where Lord Sullivan, Lord Belliard, and Lady Levi was crowned the 3 Great Heroes, occasionally helping to correct her pronunciation or explain what certain words mean.

"Irumi-chan~" a very bright and coddling voice of Sullivan can be heard as the said demon busted into their room, gaining the attention of the baby demon and the feline demon, whose ears are standing up straight in alert.

"Grandpa!" Irumi giggled when she finally processed who the giant blur of purple that have intruded her room is, she stood up and rushed to the elder demon with her arms spread wide apart waiting to be picked up, which Sullivan quickly obliged and picked her up and sitting her in his arms.

Opera, although still showing his unchanging poker face, his ears drooped solemnly, he was sulking because he was having a nice time with his proxy, and now the time is interrupted. "Sullivan-sama, Isn't it still too early for breakfast?" Opera asked looking at his watch. Usually the elder demon only wakes up when it is time for breakfast.

"But~ Today is the day that Opera-kun finally agreed that we can bring Irumi-chan to Babyls! I can finally let the other Teachers know how cute my granddaughter is!" Sullivan whined while nuzzling against Irumi who is giggling at how ticklish her grandpa's mustache is when it is brushing against her skin. Sullivan's scary aura that was shown during the tea party at the Asmodeus' house was no more. The strict and alert side while he was in front of Delkira was also no more. Now he is just a loving Grandpa of Irumi. One would wonder if this was the same Sullivan, 1/3 of the Great heroes, that they all learn about.

"Babi...ru?" a cute tilt on Irumi's head could be seen as she tries to process what the word meant. Being just 3 and turning 4 in a few month, Irumi could read and write, and understand simple sentences, she could be considered smart, but she still have loads more to learn about.

'That was so cute~' shrieked Opera and Sullivan in their mind, not that Opera would admit though. "Babyls, that is where Sullivan-sama work as a headmaster, and where Irumi-sama will study in future." Opera explained for Irumi. "Today we will be visiting because I have to help Sullivan-sama clear up some documents and there would be no one to take care of you at home."

Irumi nodded her head, but honestly she could only hear that she would study in Babyls, and it was obvious in her next sentence. "Would Irumi be able to read lots of books if Irumi study there?" she asked while looking up at Opera with cute round eyes. Irumi found her love for books when she first started to learn to read, she felt that every time she read, it was as though she was brought into little adventures where she was living the life of the characters in the stories.

"Of course you will! And you will see grandpa more~ Does Irumi want to go to school?" Sullivan asked as he slowly went to sit on Irumi's bed while the servant silently went and prepare Irumi's outfit for the day.

"Ung!" Irumi nodded her head.

That was why Irumi is now sitting in the carriage, wearing a cute white blouse and a cute pink pinafore skirt, her long blue hair tied up in a cute twintail hairstyle, her ahoge (the antenna-like strand of hair on top of her head) standing in the middle of her head like a little scythe, while carrying a little blue back pack, which is filled with her favorite plushie for nap time, some storybooks for her to read, a sketchbook and some crayons for her to let her creative finger get to work.