(20) Be Mine again?

Jungkook's POV
How would I make her mine again?I know she wouldn't agree as she'll think Love would never be the same.I thought love is a beautiful feeling but it's so heartbreaking.

I just want her to be happy.I don't know what to do or how to do if I was gonna do it which I think is will. My phone started to ring and when I looked at the caller ID it was Jennie noona.

"Hello?"

"Yes noona?"

"Have you thought of anything?"

"No noona...I am scared that she will reject me"

"Keep your hope's high dongsaeng"

"I can't noona....I just can't"

"Okay I'll help"

She told me what to do and I am actually surprised at how good she is at it.I mean she is good at everything.
I just had to find a good place to confess again.I found a beach and went over to it. Chaeyoung was with Lisa while the other's were with me.

Let's do this
___________________ ⋆ ___________
Lisa's POV
"Hey Lisa?"Chae asked for me

"Ne?"I replied

"Jisoo and Jennie unnie are going out but I will be with you"She straightforwardly said

"Okay.."

"BTW we also have to go somewhere"

"Where?"

"It's a surprise"

She gave me this light pink short dress and white heels to match.She did my makeup in the most natural way and finished off with a pink lipstick.

We sat in our car and Chaeyoung started to drive.We reached at a beach I think.Its decorated with flowers.She led me to a place where I saw a boy.A familiar one.

"Lisa...I know we have a relationship that is not perfect but none of us are so it would never be.I know it's not appropriate to make you mine again but as you know I never give up so I will give it a try....

Lalisa Manoban we have faced many problems together and I know you will reject me but will you be my girlfriend?"

"I....I"Tears fell

"No?Its okay...I deserve it"He turned away.

"No!"I sighed "I will be yours"

"Jinja?"

"Ne"

"Du beonjjae gihoeleul jusyeoseo gamsahabnida lisa"
(Thanks for the second chance Lisa in romanized Korean)

"I am always yours"I kissed him and everyone cheered.I am glad I am his again
___________________________
Why the hell am I making so small ass chapters??Its because my brain is not functioning well.Hahah just kidding its because of school i cant really focus on this..
사랑해