(24) Last day as an Idol

Jungkook's POV
We entered into the YG building.There we saw YG and Bighit standing with the brightest smile ever. Pfft they are acting like they haven't done any bad before.

"Welcome,Follow me"One if the staff members led us into a big room with balloons and decorations.

"Sajangnim w-what is t-this?"Lisa asked shocked

"Your farewell party"Bighit spoke

"My gosh really?"Jennie noona asked

"Yes,this journey with all of you was amazing. You are one of the best groups we've ever made.I can't thank you girls enough for what you did.
Jisoo, though I did wrong with you I always wanted tou to shine in your group.I might not had put effort on you but you made yourself better which I am truly thankful for.
Jennie,my amazing star.You are my most loved trainee ever.I was soo happy to see you in a group and being one of the best known kpop artists in the world.I wish you all the best in the near future.
Rosé,Thank you for joining this company.It was wonderful having you here.Our Australian soft girl.I wish you all the best.
Lisa,My first ever Thai artist.You are the star of this company.My most famous dancer,I did wrong with not letting be with the one you love and I am sorry for that.I wish you all the best with Jungkook"He finished his words

The girls started crying especially Lisa.
"Sshhh its okay"I hugged my girl who was now crying in my chest.

"My Jisoo doesn't cry.Does she now?"Jin hyung comforted noona.

YG started crying too.Seeing his best group disbanding made him sob.Probably because he won't get any money.Shut up Jungkook this is no time to talk about that.

"Jin,where is the rap Line?"Bang pd-nim asked
"I don't know sir,I'll call them"Jin hyung was about take out his phone but Bang pd-nim stopped him

"No its okay,comfort Jisoo"He smiled softly. Atleast he is better than YG.Wait no both are one the same page

"Sajangnim when will the contract expire? "Rosé asked

"Tomorrow we wanted you to have a little party with the armyblinks"He said

At that exact moment the blinks and armys started shouting,some were crying.

"OMG?Hi"Lisa waved at them

"We'll miss you all so much"Jennie noona said

"Don't think we won't have contact with you"Rosé  said

"We'll still go live"Jisoo noona said

"Let's have a little party shall we"YG said and they all agreed.

I believe this was the best party we could ever have and by our company?It was much better that way.I love this soo much.

We said our vows and parted our ways.
___________________ ⋆ ___________
Lisa's POV
I can't believe we are really disbanding.I knew this day would be filled with sorrow and I am just happy that this journey made me realise alot of things.I got my love,the best sister's and brother's and the best of all,I achieved my dream.

Thank you life for this opportunity.I would forever be grateful for the blinks and the love we got from them.
_____________________________
Hey guys!I hope you are well and all.This ff is ending really soon and I will miss it alot. Stay safe and cherish every moment of Life.You only live one not more.
Thank you for the love.사랑해