CHAPTER FOUR

Ava got to the office and met a file lying on her desk, she glanced through it and walked to Nelia who looked drawn to her system. Ava cleared her throat and she turned to her.

         " Hey.. good morning" Nelia beamed, ever since she found who Henry was she has been animated. Ava gave her a serious look and she immediately changed gears.

           " Why is this file on my table?"

              "Oh..... Mr Leonard wouldn't agree to our pleadings about that Dominion estate that was built on his land"
Ava sighed and dropped the file on her table" ain't you in charge of that, I simply can't do all that" she complained.
Nelia stood up " Mr Ray actually did some research and discovered he was your college mate and asked to drop it on your desk"

       " Mr Leonard of happy resorts" she creased her Temple.

           " Yes!..... That's him".

      " Urgggghhh.. how tiring" she groaned.

      " You're only aquinted to gorgeous men and yet you're single"
Ava ignored and turned to go, Nelia went in front of her and smiled sheepishly.

          " Nelia what's wrong with you"

                 " How's Henry"

Ava chuckled" he's fine.... I've noticed how flustered you always look each time you see me... You better come out of your reveries because he isn't fun to be with". She flicked her Temple and left.

Ava got to Mr Leonard's resort but got confused at the colossal building in front of her, she let out a smile . She was happy for her schoolmate ... He made it this big after all he was at school now this.. Destiny indeed. She shrugged off the thoughts and tried dialling Nelia's line but it wasn't connecting... Damn it!! Nelia has and will always be the most careless girl she has ever seen. She raised her head and found Leonard surveying round the resort,she heaved a sigh of relief and rushed to him,he jerked on seeing her again actually running to get his attention.he felt somewhat proud of that.his school's crush who was pushed him around.he could recall vividly when she slapped him in the dinning hall.
  Ava felt embarrassed on doing this.the last person she thought of seeing was this man standing in front of her but she had to do to save her company and her job.

        " Uhmmmmm" Ava stuttered.

          " Ava.... you're here" he beamed at her with his eyes glimmering with a million bright stars. Maybe he has forgiven her for all what transpired between them at school besides they were teens and stuffs like that shouldn't be taken seriously.

      " It's been a while" Leonard spoke snapping her out of thoughts.

         " Well..... I'm sorry" she stuttered again.
Urghh!!.. she's such a fool,why would she be cowering over the thoughts of what happened like years ago.
    Mr Leonard smiled and held her face gently, making her look up to him." You haven't stopped being clumsy  huh?". He smiled mischievously.

       " I'm sorry"
He signed and retracted his hand into his pocket " why are you sorry?"

          " Maybe I shouldn't have stopped you this way"

        " We've both come a long to start acting formal, I'm so happy I saw you..after all these years... anyways" he glanced at his wrist watch and then faced her again" I have a business meeting to attend to and it won't be long, please wait for me,my secretary will make some you're comfortable and tell him if you need anything okay..?"

      " Alright"

      " Bye then".

He felt enthralled whenever he sees her and he hasn't stopped thinking about her since they left school.he was determined to set things straight between them and when he found out she was a realtor and works with Mr Ray an old friend,he decided to use that to his advantage and get her by all means.even though he knew he was just infatuated to her beauty then in school he still wanted to pay back every wisp of what she did to him back then.