CHAPTER EIGHT

The hotel's environment was busy and rowdy as they were a lot of people doing some performance . Yvonne got tired of everything and sat down dejectedly.

          " What's wrong, you just left the scene" Flora noticed her absence and went to her.

         " I'm so frustrated right now!!! That piece of garbage isn't getting any thing right" she yelled " what's hard in just fixing the damn ring on my finger". She added.
Flora sighed " calm down Yvonne..... He just need a little assistance."

          " Assistance" she smirked" that's something Henry would do without even going through the script".
This foolish woman has started again with this Henry's topic.

       " Jeez.." she growled " you started this remember... You said we should go on without Henry".
Yvonne had expected that foolish woman to say that.
She stood up angryly and changed gears " I'm going to change my clothes besides I've got swimming classes to catch up with."
Mr Gilbert was always sensitive and whenever he noticed that the two girls weren't at the scene where she should be he'd go out to look for them and luckily he found them here gazing intensely into each other eyes the ambience was tensed. He had to device a way of getting their attention right now before they go physical.

        " How about we file a missing case for Henry?". He could only pray inwardly that this method he invented to coax this two works and booked it did! Yvonne averted her gaze from Flora to him and smirked.

       "Missing case...no no no".

            " Why?" Flora fired at her.

              " Because he wouldn't like it if he discovers he did it." She frantically replied.

         " All these things are just rilling me up, you won't be patient available actors and still you wont hasten Henry's return" she snarled angrily.
Yvonne's attention was yet again averted to her making Gilbert's shoulders drop in frustration.

        " I said keep quiet and don't do anything about it...my Henry will return" she decisively replied.

      " Alright....then don't complain if something goes wrong again" she stomped out.
Yvonne starred at her retreating back in disgust and let out sardonic laugh.

• • • •  •
Ava sat on her desk starring into the system, Kay came to her and she faced him.

         " Yap .... what's up". She asked him.

      " Actually..Mr Leonard was here yesterday and asked of you". She gulped hard and opened her ears wide like a dish." He asked Mr Ray if you'll be busy but I think he said he was going to relieve you all of duties so you could go see him".
Ava sighed and looked up at him again but Kay's face was gloomy" I was planning to see him though so stop giving me that annoying looks of yours".
Kay immediately changed gears and excitedly clasped his hands together " really.."

           " Go sit down please and stop bothering me".

           " So you'll actually finish your work before going out to him". Ava glared at him hoarsely.

           " Yes...I my how lazy you can be and you've probably insulted me for leaving them to you so I've decided to complete them before going out".
Kay chuckled " you're the best Ava, you're so doting."

         " Please go Kay".
Kay ran out to his seat and nudged Kelvin happily.
Nelia craned her head over her system and looked at Ava.

         " You're really not serious...why would you keep saying that to Kay, he's not a child" she angryly snarled.
Ava sighed" I know Nelia..he's still small too and I can't stop myself from helping him".

          " Alright then" she faced her system.
Henry stood in front of the blooming flowers and admired them but his thoughts averted to Ava and she twitched.

          " That ill-mannered and uncultured girl won't even appreciate this favor I'm doing" he mumbled to himself.

          ******
That evening Ava dismissed from the office and went to see leonard.he had sent her a text earlier asking her to come to the address he sent.she walked into the restaurant and sat on an empty table.she started surfing through the internet and she felt a familiar aura around, she raised her head and behold Leonard was smiling at her.she stood up and slightly bowed to him. Leonard wouldn't lie,he loved this feeling.she was actually bowing at him.he gestured for her to sit and they both sat synchronizely.

             " How are you Ava" Leonard broke the seemingly long awkward silence.

         " I'm good....you shouldn't have bother coming here,I'd have come around to your office" she meekly sounded.

       Leonard chuckled" I didn't want to make today look so formal or work related". He sternly replied.
Ava frowned in confusion" about Domi....."
Leonard cut her through " I'm not interested in whatever that goes on there, it's an estate and it'll be lewd of me to demolish somebody's hard efforts"he smiled mischievously.

               " Thank you so much".

            " It's okay, please order whatever you want and feel free"
Ava smiled at him" I'm okay leo, I should get going now" she politely declined.

      " Ouchhhh that's hurts me... you're actually refusing a friendly offer".

         " Not that .....it's hate and I should be on my way home now".

          " Alright then, don't decline his offer now because it's an honor for me to drop you off at home".
Ava could only give him and nodded at him.
They both got to the car and rode back to Ava's house.

Henry was standing at the rooftop as usual, he heard the screeching sound of the car and he looked down.Ava and Leonard alighted from the car.he walked towards her.

          " Thank you so much leo..I really appreciate"

            "It's nothing.. besides its just the beginning of our reunion right, I'm really glad I've seen you after many years.... anyways, we'll do this some other time and that time I won't heed to to your refusals" he smiled at her.

         " Goodnight" .
She walked into the house.leonard hewalked into the car and zoomed off.
Ava saw Henry standing front of her,she swallowed her.she bit her lips hard as he watched him just starred at her without uttering a word,it was his rut to blab and ask her many questions about where she was coming from and how she had kept him waiting.

             " Uhm" she stuttered.
Henry walked to the gate and closed it properly then came to her.

            " Here" he stretched out his hand, Ava brought out her hand and the keys landed on them.

          " Goodnight" he said and walked inside.
Ava looked at his retreating back till he got into the room,she sighed and left too