CHAPTER SIX

Leonard was seriously paying attention to some paperwork works in front of him, an approching thud distracted him and he looked up only to see Yvonne waltzing towards him
   He sighed, she was another enigma to him that he had deal with almost every day, she claims to be a celebrity but yet can't control herself . Can't she understand the difference between work and lunch time, he closed his laptop in front of him and sighed. She sat down .

         " Get your pool refilled and I will pay double amount of what you've been getting".

Really, she came all the way to his office to tell him about some goddam pool, she must be joking, he felt like strangling his secretary to death but he realized it wasn't his fault.

            " This is a five star hotel and most importantly the best hotels around and that pool out there is the best you can see... Anyways if you feel it isn't want you want then I'll work towards it"
He tried coaxing her to believing him . The door opened again and the secretary walked in and bowed slightly, Leonard nodded giving him the approval to speak.

          " The lady from last time is here to see you"

           "Oh..... Let her in immediately please". The secretary bowed again and left.

Ava walked in " good morning" she politely greeted Yvonne. Yvonne on the other hand found her to be a competition, how dare she come into the office when she's busy having a conversation with Leonard and he also averted all his attention to him as of he was smitten. She didn't respond.

               " Please sit down" Mr Leonard offered.
          " Uhmmm.... I do not have intentions of wasting time"

       " I know... Please sit" after seeing that he wouldn't give up with his continuous persudations she sat down.

             " Sorry about yesterday, I couldn't make it as promised" he apologized.

            " It's alright, I also got an urgent call in the office and left too".

              " Alright then".

Yvonne was burning in rage on seeing how they flow in their discussion which he wouldn't do to her.

          " The file for Dominion estate is ready and I'd like you to go through it for now" she brought out a file from her bag and have to him.

       He flipped through the pages and then looked back at Ava.

           " It alright then, I'll call you when I'm done"
Ava smiled at him and stood up " I should be on my way then". She bowed slightly and the man smiled at her then she left.

             " Your girlfriend?" Yvonne asked.

           " No ma'am.. she's a realtor and a friend"
Yvonne stood up " do as I've said okay"

              " Yes ma'am" he let out a sardonic laugh and she left.

       " Women" he sighed and continued his work.

• • •  •

It was drizzling and Ava couldn't go, she knew better than anyone that she'd fall sick if she eventually tries that, she decided to just wait and let it stop.she leaned on the wall with her hands fixed in her pocket. Yvonne walked towards her and stood close to her Ava was pretty nervous as she bit her trembling lips. Yvonne's aura was reeking with extreme fury and menace. She sighed and brought out her phone from her bag.

            "Hello" she said " its raining and I can't walk to the room so bring an umbrella this instant". She ended the call and sighed.
Who ever that person was  was obviously her bodyguard or someone assigned to look after her. A man walked towards them, he looked like a butler and Ava just starred at everything going on.