Chapter 2

Well here goes. The most promising students in the country are behind this door. Oh man, what were they getting themselves into?

Midoriya opened the door, walking in first as he had been the whole morning. Well, better him than I to take the brunt of the chaos in the class.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you cretin!"

Here we go

" You're kidding me, right?!" And there's Bakugou. "Your old school put a stick up your ass?!" he said with a smug grin like the little shit he is.

Woah, a lot going on there. They walked passed the whole mess thing, out from behind midoriya and somehow managing to avoid Iida long enough to find your seat. They actually did feel bad for both Iida and Midoriya, the latter having dealt with enough already. They did let out a slightly louder chuckle than intended as they saw his expression walking past. This was a whole lot funnier to witness in person, but also scarier. Iida was much taller than made out to be on screen, and actually fairly intimidating. As Iida stopped harassing Bakugou to move on to Midoriya, they could see his soul leave his body for like the fourth time today, and they had only known him for twenty minutes or so. This poor kid.

They relaxed, finally get a moment of peace, but as the room started to fill up more, Mina walked over to her new classmate, not hesitating a second to introduce herself. "Hi! Ashido Mina, pleasure to meet you! I heard rumors there would be a foreign exhange student but I didn't expect you to be this cute!" Wow, she was vibrant. On brand for her, they would say. They wished to have Mina's confidence, she must make friends so easily!

"L/n y/n at your service, but please call me y/n." This girl was getting first name privilege.

"So excited to meet you l/n!-" She must've not heard them. "Aren't you excited!? You must have a crazy strong quirk to be sent here from overseas, tell me all about it! You-" Ashido stopped speaking as her attention shifted to something else happening at the front of the room.

It seems to appear a large yellow worm was sitting? Laying? Slithering? In the hallway outside the comically large classroom door. Class was starting already? It's only been what felt like a few minutes... this sure has been a hectic morning.

That's when panic struck.

"If you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now."

As everyone's new sensei delved into his long rant about how everyone was useless and had taken to long to shut up, they realized that the first thing you would be doing as a class was quirk testing. which involves quirks. which our main character didn't yet know how to operate. Do I even have a quirk? What happens if they find me out as a fraud? Put me into some lab to test you? A mental hospital??

"Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher."

Took him long enough. Ok y/n, think. You can do this. Midoriya will get through pretty much this whole thing without a quirk, so if it comes to it so can you. If I could only figure out how to activate a quirk- where do I even start- what does It feel like, what do I do? Aizawa will probably be too focused on him to notice anything right?? At this point they could only hope for the best.

"Right, let's get to it. Put these on and head outside." Wait- where did those come from?? Come on, focus! Quirk activation! Quirkius activatus! They panicked mentally, for as far as you could tell nothing was happening.

Unfortunately for them, time to come up with plausible lies or a backup plan was out. But, as luck would have it, when you got up to leave your seat, you felt a small tug that pulled you back. Not like a metaphorical urge to go back, but it was if something holding on to them, literally keeping them walking away from their desk.