Prologue/character info

First of All thanks for clicking on this story! I just want to clear a few things up before the story begins. In this narrative, the reader has mysteriously been dumped in a different dimension, which she soon finds out is where her favorite show takes place; My Hero Academia! I currently have female pronouns in this story, but I am working to changing them to be gender-neutral :). I am also planning on this story having drama, angst, and conflict along with platonic, and maybe a few romantic relationships. Also possibly some gore later in the story. If there is any triggering content in a chapter I will put a warning beforehand. I am not in anyway a professional writer, but I wan to make this as enjoyable to read as possible, so if you have any ideas, criticisms, feedbacks or requests I would really appreciate hearing it. Any and all comments and votes really motivate me to write! That's all for now. Happy reading!

Reader's quirk is bungee gum (I know. So original.) they can create and destroy a substance that has the properties of both rubber and gum. I'm sure at least some of the people reading this know where the reference is from, but just to be safe if you want a visual representation of what I have in mind I took the power from a character 'Hisoka' From HunterxHunter. I may or may not take some costume inspiration from his outfits later in the story. Who knows.

(Edit) Ok! First pass for the hero outfit :) I tried to tie in readers quirk, as well as some theming from the of hxh outfit, while also keeping it practical and hopefully somewhat-goodlooking. I used a base to trace off of for the anatomy, but the rest of the art is mine.

Another thing, MC had a life in this universe before you showed up, which is how they know how to work your quirk/speak Japanese/etc

Another thing, MC had a life in this universe before you showed up, which is how they know how to work your quirk/speak Japanese/etc. and while they have all their knowledge of the world before they came to this world, MC seems to have limited access to memories and knowledge that that had in this one.

I will update this as needed :)