Chapter 3

Man, they were beat, today has been an actual dream but they couldn't wait to just get home, and- Oh shit where am I going to stay

Ok, ok, take a deep breath. I don't have a place to stay, I don't know where I came from, this is fine, everything is fine, I am totally fine

Spoiler alert: they were not fine. While they could stay fairly calm on the outside, not internally panicking during stressful situations was not exactly our newcomers strong suit. So, let's think rationally here. Mina said something about me being a foreign exchange student earlier- and Aizawa didn't question me being here. So I am supposed to be here. Ok, we got that figured out.

This was one of the first times today, with all the craziness of being somehow teleported into another world and whatnot, that you they had actually had to start thinking about the logistics of things. Food, shelter, clothing, etc. Wait. Do I still have a phone??

"Hey, l/n are you okay kero?" Tsuyu had stopped to look at them as she and the rest of the class were walking back to the main school building, a look of concern and curiosity on her face.

"O-oh, yes, I'm fine, thank you" they replied, quickly jogging up to her. "I'm sorry, you didn't have to wait for me."

"It's alright, I don't mind." She was too kind and pure for her own good!!

"Oh, and by the way, have I introduced myself to you yet?"  They've met quite a few of your new classmates today, but didn't think they had spoken with the frog girl yet.

"No," she replied, but I overheard you talking with Kaminari earlier. My Name is Asui Tsuyu, but call me Tsu, kero"

"Lovely to meet you tsu!" They said with a smile. Something about talking to her just calmed them down instantly. Maybe I could bribe Aizawa to lend me a spare sleeping bag and I could sleep in the janitors closet.

They took extra time changing, lost in thought, so they were behind again, and walked alone down the twisting corridors back to 1-A.

A pink blur ran past you as you neared the classroom, "Bye l/n! It was nice meeting you!" You caught Mina on her way out of the seemingly almost empty building.

"Bye!" They turned their head as they watched her leave, also walking into the classroom. They almost thought it was deserted until you saw todoroki sitting perfectly quiet in the back row. It was low-key creepy.

Moving on to the other silent man in the room, they couldn't decide if they liked Mr. Aizawa yet. On one hand he seemed fairly easy to please, and in several ways he was very low maintenance. At least compared to some of their old teachers back home. On the other hand, he did not give them the impression that he was a very gentle or sugar-coating teacher.

They grabbed one of the last the thicker-than expected syllabuses off of Mr Aizawa's sparsely populated desk, grabbed the backpack they had came in with on their person, and gave one last look to Tokoroki before they left. He was actually a well like character and one of their favorites when watching the show, but it was a whole different experience in person.

Turning to leave, they looked up and HOLY CRAP Aizawa is standing in the doorway holy shit, when did he get there? The new student had almost screamed at him and it took all of their self composure not to. Looking down, he was in caterpillar mode in his sleeping bag. They didn't know if he was more or less intimidating like this.

"L/n" he started, not letting them get a word in edgewise "I've been looking for you. I've been meaning to talk to you."

Oh no. This couldn't be good.