3

I woke up at around 9am to get ready before I had to help film with Wilbur. I got up from my bed and headed over to my closet. I grabbed a black pair of pants, to match with a black shirt.

I grabbed the clothes and walked over to the bathroom. I set the clothes on the bathroom sink and turned on the water.

Once the water was at a pretty good temperature I took off what I was wearing and got in.

I grabbed my 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner by suave and washed my hair.

Okay it may have been kids shampoo and conditioner. But does it look like I care? No. It gets the job done.

After my shower I dried off and got dressed.

My wet hair kept dangling over my eyes so I grabbed a hair dryer from underneath the sink and began to dry it.

After I looked pretty decent a threw on a few rings and a chain necklace and walked over to the door.

I grabbed my black jacket off of the coat hanger and put on my pair of converse. After that I walked out to my car and headed to the studio.

When I got there everyone was sitting around the table chatting about how we wanted to film it.

"George! You came!" Wilbur said getting up from his seat and pulling me into a hug.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I said smiling into the crook of his neck.

We eventually disconnected from the hug and I sat down at the table. Everyone began discussing a plan for the s music video but I zoned out.

I was still curious about the unexpected text yesterday. Did that person really want to communicate with me or were they fucking around.

"Okay George. We figured it out! Your ready?" Wilbur said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Mhm." I said getting up from my chair and following him and the rest of the band into the recording area.

It was a small room with a chair in the middle of it.

"Okay so George all your gonna do is sit in that chair.  Try and keep a straight face the whole time while me, joe, and ash fuck around with you. Okay?"
Wilbur said looking over to me making sure I understood the assignment.

"yup I got it." I walked over to the chair in the middle of the room and sat down.

After about a few minutes the music began playing and I sat there staring at the camera. I could feel them moving around the room near me and almost knocking me over once. I was trying so hard to hold on my laugh but I was about to loose it.

We were getting near the ending of the recording and ash flicked my ear. I lost it. A smile began to form on my face and the camera cut right before I bursted out into laughter. I don't know why it's because I had been holding my laughter in for so long, or my humor was just messed up.

After I calmed down we went back to filming the video, and it went pretty smoothly. It had taken about an hour to record which wasn't too long compared to what it normally took.

"Well, that's a wrap! Thanks for helping out George, maybe we can go get lunch together sometime with the rest of the band." Wilbur said smiling over to me, proud in his work.

"Yeah of course. I'll text you." I said smiling and waving over to Wilbur.

I said bye to the rest of the band and got into my car. Right when I set in the drivers seat I could feel my anxiety kicking in.

I was really anxious about this phone call. I don't know why when I had no reason to be, but something in my gut was telling me something was gonna happen. And that something was not something good.
———

When I arrived home I walked inside and placed my stuff down. It was around 2pm and I was hungry since I hadn't really eaten anything yet today.

I walked over to my fridge and pulled out a left over sandwich from the day before. I sat down at the kitchen table and scrolled through my Twitter feed.

I hadn't streamed in over a month.

yes. I streamed on twitch. I wasn't a big streamer saying I only had around 100k followers, but I was still grateful for every single one of them. I often streamed with Wilbur and Tommy a lot since they were the only people I really knew.

I continued scrolling through my feed liking a few tweets when my phone started ringing.

I read out the name and it was my dads number. It was an incoming FaceTime call.

oh god.

I hovered my finger over the accept button. What if this was a bad idea?

Whatever.

I accepted the call.

The first thing I saw when I picked up was a black screen.

"hello?" I said. I heard faint ruffling sounds of a blanket of some sort before I heard a response.

"Why hello there." He responded. His voice sounded as if it was laced with honey. I didn't have to see the mans face to know he was attractive looking.

"so.. maybe we should get to know eachother?" I said as I got up from my chair and got rid of the outer paper the sandwich was wrapped in.

"okay.. my name is clay, I'm 21, I live in FL, my favorite color is green, and I play mine-craft. What about you." I could tell he was smiling through his phone as he finished his sentence. It was kind of funny.

"Well clayyy, my name is George, my favorite color is blue, I'm 24, I live in the UK, and I also play minecraft."

"Ugh, blue is such a basic color."

yup. done being nice.

"shut the hell up." I said laughing and walking over to my room and flipping onto my bed. "I'm colorblind."

"Oh I'm sorry. That must suck."

"yeah it does."

"So George you play mine-craft?" He said as I heard clicks coming from I assume was his keyboard.

"yeah I stream it too. My gamer tag is georgenotfound if you want to add me."

I heard him pause.

"You stream on twitch?"

"Yeah, I post content on YouTube as well." I said laughing slightly.

"Oh cool, I'll follow you really quickly." I heard a few more clicks until my phone went off.

-Dream has just followed you-

I stared at my Twitter feed.

holy. Fuck.

"Wait wait wait, your dream?" I said in pure shock looking down at my phone.

"yupp, you look amazing by the way." I heard him say giggling.

hold on. I was talking to dream. As in YouTube twitch Twitter famous dream. Holy fuck.

"We should play sometime George."

I think I just lost all breathing capabilities
——————————————————————————
1100+ words:)

Thank you for reading it means a lot to me. New chapter will be out soon <3