5

LMAO IM SO INCONSISTENT IN UPDATING THIS IM SO SORRY.
I went on vacation for a week and school is coming up so I actually had to start my project ☹️💔 but im going to try to be more consistent so I hope you enjoy!!! Also pretend George is in EST time like sapnap and dream.
—————————————————————————

-5am.-
I had been streaming for about 13 hours now and holy shit that was a lot. It was also very surprising because you would NEVER catch me streaming for that long.

"holy shit guys we've been playing for 13 hours." Sapnap said logging off of Minecraft and typing something out on his keyboard.

"Yeah that's a long time." I said taking a sip from my water bottle and rubbing my eyes. "I still haven't changed out of my clothes that I wore with Wilbur and Tommy yet."

"George you should go ahead and change, me and sapnap can entertain the stream for you." Dream said logging off of Minecraft and setting down something on his desk.

"Alrighty ill be around 5 minutes! Don't bore my fans to death." I said taking off my headphones and walking over to my closet.

I grabbed a pair of black sweats and what I thought was a playing black hoodie and threw it on as I walked back over to my PC.

"So what did you guys talk about?" I said putting my headset back on and staring into the turned off face cams since mine was the only one on.

Then I heard sapnap giggling.

"What's so funny sapnap?" I said genuinely confused as I looked over to my chat.

George is a dream Stan???
IS THAT DREAMS MERCH??
omg
LOL GEORGE?
dream merch
AHHA GEORGE?

Oh fuck. I grabbed the wrong hoodie.

"Ohhhh dreammmm~" Sapnap said between laughter as he banged his hand on his desk.

"Yeah what's up?" Dream said typing something onto his keyboard.

"Someone is a big fan of you." Sapnap said laughing.

Alright guys! Thank you for tuning into the stream! I know it was a fairly long one and I'm hoping to start streaming more often. I love all of you and hope everyone has an amazing evening/ morning/ day or night! Buh-bye!

I said as I quickly clicked the end stream and closed the twitch tab on my computer.

"So George, wearing my merch i see? You a fan?" Dream said wheezing.

"Perhaps I am dream. Is there something wrong?"I said laughing at the screen that showed dreams turned off camera and sapnap messing around with a cat.

The call began to fall silent.

"cute cat." I say attempting to break the silence that began to fall amongst the call. I'm guessing it was just because everyone had a long night.

"Thanks, her name is patches." Dream said in a soft tone and I admired the cat on the other side of the screen.

Sapnap lifted the cat up and placed her on the ground. And she began to walk out the door.

"Well I had a lot of fun playing with you guys. We definitely should do it again sometime." I said smiling at the screen.

"Yeah of course." Dream said "I'll set us up a group chat."

I got a notification.

~The dream team~
Dream: hi :)

I went to sleep that night knowing that this was going to be a good friendship.
———-

The next morning I woke up to the sun beaming into my eyes. I looked around my room and realized I had fallen asleep at my desk. I looked up at my PC screen and saw that dream was still in the call.

I looked over at the time in the corner of my screen.

-1pm-

Oh wow I slept for a fairly long time. I leaned back in my chair as I began to stretch to wake myself up a bit more.

"G'morning George". I heard dream say from the other side of the screen. "How did you sleep?"

I yawned as I began to answer his question. "I slept okay, not as good as I would have in my bed but." I said opening up Twitter on my phone.

"Yeah that sucks, if I could I would've carried you to your bed because the position you were sleeping in didn't seem comfortable." Dream said laughing as he began making a clicking noise with I'm assuming was a pen.

"Oh hush." I said as I opened my Twitter.

"Holy fuck..." I said staring at all the notifications I had.

"Oh yeah forgot to tell you.. but you blew up from wearing my merch George. " dream said laughing from the other side of the screen.

"Yeah yeah I can see that." I said scrolling through all the notifs.

"Here go stand on your bed with your arms out I wanna take a picture." Dream said moving something around on his desk.

"Alright.." I said getting up from my chair and standing up onto my bed. I reached out my arms and smiled as I heard dream take the photo.

"Looking good George." Dream said laughing.

"I always look good dream." I said laughing continuing scrolling though my notifs.

Then I got a mention from dream.

-image of George in dreams hoodie-
My biggest fan :] @GeorgeNotFound

What have I gotten MYSLEF into .

_________

SHORT CHAPTER
800+ words :)

ILL TRY AND UPDATE AGAIN SOON WHICH MEANS ILL PROBABLY CRAM IN A BUNCH OF CHAPTERS BEFORE SCHOOL.

I LOVE U ALL STAY SAFE AND I HOPE U ENJOYED !! :D

Twitter: @hhaylei__