Page 6 Glen's Theory

Glen and I were smoking weed outside McDonalds that evening, when Glen threw his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer, "Listen,"
"Yeah?"
"Would you suck dick for ten euros?" He slapped a ten euro bill on my face.
"Bruh, you're high. Go home," I can't believe I was wasting all my time with this jerk, but else would I do? Go visit my grandma's place with my brother? Puh! Boring.

I took my bike from the bike parking and Glen sat on his bike, "Listen, I have a theory,"

I sighed, "What theory do you have?" We were paddling really slowly. And Glen smiled as me as he dragged his bike with his feet while sitting on it, "Ten euro blowjobs are better than hundred euro blowjobs. You know why?"
"Why Glen," I just thought I'd follow along or he's eat my mind up like usual.

"So like if you're doing it for a ten euros only, it means that you're more desperate, then you'd want it to end soon, and so you'd suck him harder and it'll be so good,"
"I like the buildup better," We were both just paddling on an empty street at that point, paddling like shaky, old men, neither of us could see straight. 

"Hopefully, a cop doesn't see us,"
"That would be the least illegal thing we'd have ever done,"
"You're right, let's smoke another bong,"
"Je kanker flikker, you've already smoked a fat one, shut the fuck up and paddle,"

Glen giggled and started moved his bicycle towards me, "My bike wants to have sex with your bike,"
"Get your filthy ass away from me,"
"Don't worry, they homies!"
He crashed into me and we both fell on the road. I groaned and up, "Glen,"

He had passed out with a smile, "What a weak-ass,"

-To be continued