𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟒 | 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋

The students of the Drama Club surrounded the hospital that laid Louis, who was severely injured with a broken ankle.

The students stared at Kirin was gratitude as she said some prayers until they saw Louis starting to wake up.

"Repeat after me, 3, 2, 1. 1, 2,3," Kirin said with a calming voice as she crossed her arms gently.

"3, 2, 1. 1,2, 3." Louis started with a tired tone as he started to sit up, it did seem like Kirin had put some type of cure to him.

"Seems like your stable, but your ankle surely isn't," Kirin said as the students thanked her and surrounded Louis.

"What did...? Wait! I remember, what about..the audience?!" Louis asked worryingly about the audience than his health.

Silly Deer. Kirin thought.

"Don't worry, you collapsed after the curtain was fully shut. They didn't see anything at all." Sanu said trying to calm Louis down.

"Okay," Louis said as he calmed down.

"Anyway, it's 8 at night. The medical team checked you out and according to them, you broke your left leg."

"Looks like you won't be able to take the stage for tomorrow's performance," Bill said, biting the bullet as Kirin facepalmed.

"Bill, please!" Sanu said.

"What? What good is it to hide the truth, especially for Louis." Bill said, Kirin put her head up and realised that Bill was right.

"Yes but even so..." Sanu lectured Bill for a bit until Louis looked down disappointed in himself.

"The President is right."

"Yeah have some compassion."

"Louis made it through the first day with a broken leg, incredible."

"Louis, your performance was impeccable today."

"We were discussing what we should do about the show tomorrow."

"The audience is..." The students kept on informing and complimenting Louis as he was stuck in his thoughts.

"So, one broken leg and I'm helpless?" Louis said, Sanu flew his arms around.

"No! Just..." Sanu didn't know what else to say he was in surprise.

"Bill," Kirin said as Louis looked at her, along with Bill.

"You'll be Louis's replacement. For tomorrow's show, you'll be playing Adler." Kirin said as Bill leaned in surprised.

"Huh...huh.HUH?! ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?!" Bill said excitingly.

—————————————-

"Yes...of course I am, 'you've worked harder than any of the Actors you deserve it, I admire your boldness in informing Louis about his injury without hesitation. Your the one I'll choose.' That's what she said." Bill admired himself as Kirin deadpanned but laughed it off whilst Bill took off the Adler mask.