𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐅𝐀𝐍

Another target, seriously? Kirin thought as a muzzle was wrapped around Legoshi again.

But Kirin was going this time, she refused to because she had already been through this.

But Gouhin pushed her down anyways, without the muzzle though.

When Legoshi had knocked the Leopard down, they had immediately gotten back up.

So Kirin changed her direction in landing, she changed it to her side, aiming her elbow at the Leopard's head.

Her elbow gave a huge impact on the head and made the Leopard pass out with a busted head.

"Sheesh, and that's over like that," Kirin said as she snapped her fingers with a smirk.

Little did they know that certain lions were watching them.

———————————————-

"Hmm, I could get used to this. You get to train, and I get to have two helpers that make my job a whole lot easier." Gouhin said with a smirk as he underlined some factors about the two patients they had caught earlier.

He turned around to see Legoshi lifting weights and Kirin doing lift-ups.

"Make some friends, Legoshi. The pressure is gonna break you at this rate." Gouhin said as Legoshi was like 'bitch wtf'.

Kirin tched then walked out of the scene nicely and calmly without making any noise.

———————————————-

Louis had arrived at a place where some of his lion servants had captured two animals that have infiltrated a facility.

"That was the meat you were eating, didn't anyone teach you not to steal." One of the lions said as Louis came up to the two that were beaten up.

A Gray Wolf and a human looked up to see a familiar face. Louis?

Louis looked surprised to see Legoshi and Kirin here, they were the last people he wanted to see here.

Now Legoshi knows that Louis is the Boss of Shishigumi, great. Kirin mentally facepalmed as the lions picked them up by the collar.

"Listen, I don't know anything about tusks." Legoshi tried to make them believe him and Kirin.

"Were they so damn good that you had forgotten your memory?" The lion said jealousy.

The lions started to beat Legoshi up whilst Kirin was being held down. Kirin tried to get out of their grip but they were way too strong.

Lions are naturally born strong, humans are not.

"Oh for fucks sake! Let him go!" Kirin shouted but none of them listened to her and kept on beating him up.

She shut her eyes only to hear the punching stop and footsteps coming towards them both. She glared up to see Louis.

She gritted her teeth as he looked down upon her. She didn't want to be looked down upon by Louis, anyone but Louis.