𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒

"Hello Kirin, or should I say 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 2?" Louis said and he was treated with silence for a few seconds or so.

Suddenly quiet laughter soon broke out into a physio's.

"Hahaha...So you figured that I was a product this whole time 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 4?" Kirin also knew about Louis's oh-so-secret identity.

Louis's eyes widened in shock, he never quite did expect such a comeback, especially from Kirin.

"Hah...honestly I never thought you would find out." Louis sighed as he walked over to Kirin with a smirk across his face.

He lifted her chin and spoke to her,

"You know, you've changed quite a lot since the last time I've seen you. Independent and mature." Louis said as he stared at Kirin's angry features before him.

"And you surely haven't changed, still protecting your species with that smug smile of ours. Pisses me off." Kirin said making Louis step back in shock at what she had said.

"The day when that man told you that you're impressive because of how you protect others..."

"Ever since that day I had strived to be better than you! That pressure was something I needed."

"It was worth it you see! That pressure gave me the effort for me to outdo you!" Kirin exclaimed with an excited and crazy smile on her face.

Louis stared at the girl's crazy but proud features on her face. Louis thought that he was in control, but it seemed like Kirin had won once again.

Her eyes were bloodshot and most of her face was covered in blood and bruises. It made her look crazier than she is alone.

"If a man cannot protect a woman most important to him, what business does he have performing on stage?"

"In the sham of a man, and for his authority and pride, lacks the strength and instinct to win! Is this the school's hero?!" Kirin shouts at the man in front of him as she stands up and grabbed the deer by the collar.

"It's a sick joke! Little more than idol worship, and I'm tired of the lies that fall before me, Louis!"

"LOUIS YOU'RE THE LIE THAT LIES BEFORE ME!" Kirin's words struck him like a dagger, he looked at Kirin's pained face as her eyes started to tear up.

Kirin shook her head aggressively, to shake the tears away and gritted her teeth.

"YOU ALWAYS THINK THAT PEOPLE ARE PITYING YOU BUT THEY'RE NOT!"

"YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT HELP FROM ANYONE AROUND YOU!"

"JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LOUIS, TELL ME!" Kirin put her hand off Louis's collar and raised her hand to slap him across the face but was immediately stopped.

Louis had stopped her hand from coming any further to his face, he felt that her whole body was shaking before she attempted to slap him.