F I F T Y - F I V E

They were outnumbered, though that did not bother them, what bothered them was the thought of any injuries being obtained or worse  a death

They were outnumbered, though that did not bother them, what bothered them was the thought of any injuries being obtained or worse a death.

Many of those who escaped came back and helped the others regardless of being told to rest. They couldn't leave their family, especially at this time of matter.

Even Jiyeon herself went out to help, she knew many of them still hadn't made it out and wanted to aid them. Even though she had this feeling in her gut. The guilty type, it never left her.

Her hand clutched the firearm, her adrenaline pumping hard. Eyes scanned the area, ready to shoot the first person who came to view.

Another bomb erupted, though a different location, this time closer to the enemies. Policemen, guards, agents, they were all blown away from the violent explosion. Some passed on impact others obtained injuries - fractures, lacerations, burns.

The smell of burning flesh was strong.

What a piercing sound - The girl thought.

No matter how many times she would hear this same sound, she couldn't find herself getting used to it. Though, she wouldn't show much reaction towards it as she did the first few times.

She paused for a moment to wonder; asking herself if she was truly okay with that. But before her conscious could muster up an answer, she decided to run before she would face trouble.

Moments after the second explosion had loudly erupted, sending the building rumbling and tumbling down, once again, like the thick, running lava of an active volcano, the sirens began to ring like a high-pitched wail.

Soon, the heavy and quick footsteps of the running prisoners made way to the eardrums, vibrating like a slowed- and reverbed audio sound of the thundering rain with injured souls lying limply on the floor from the impact.

The bomb formed a temporary distraction, permitting the rest: Taeyong, Kun, Ten, Felix, Renjun, Hendery, Soobin, Haechan, Jaehyun and Taehyung, to escape

They didn't go to the getaway vehicles as intended, instead had taken weapons that were once held by policemen that previously were alive without a second thought.

The leaders of MG made sure to stay behind each respective unit, making sure that they escaped safely with their families.

From a far Jiyeon had saw Chan, busy with fighting off those coming towards him. She sprinted towards the male, releasing bullets and taking down the guards.

"Well check you out, Miss I-cry-over-a-random-person's-death" Chan spoke, with a smug grin.

"Shut up"

"Love you too"

More vehicles were dispatched along with more guards - putting a bigger disadvantage on MG.