T W E N T Y - S I X

Lisbon, one of the most vibrant and charismatic cities in Europe

Lisbon, one of the most vibrant and charismatic cities in Europe. The capital of Portugal is an immeasurable, intricate, labyrinth of streets if you are unfamiliar with the area. It is best known for its colonialist history, ornate architecture and tradition of fado music.

Though Jiyeon was never the type to be troublesome or feel enraged and become ill-tempered, she loathed how these men, who she barely even knew, could control her so easily and she wasn't able to do anything about it.

These people were stubborn, they don't take no for an answer, what they want, they get, even if it means threats and even deaths.

During the entire flight, the female refused to communicate and eat, she just gazed out the window, observing the baby blue coloured sky, the clouds were like wisps of ecstatic bliss, ready to tour the globe.

-

The luminous stars took its place amongst the sea of gloominess, they strode deeper and deeper into the forest. Parque Florestal de Monsanto or Monsanto Forest Park is the name- the largest green patch in all of Lisbon, Portugal.

The main purpose on being in Portugal was due to a specific gang, The Crosses, a gang which were allegedly allies to the Top Four, yet backstabbers do exist and need to be taken care of.

It's mentioned by countless their base is situated somewhere deep in the forest, either underground or above.

The apprehensiveness of not knowing what is out there, ominous sounds, snapping of branches, whispering of the winds, crunching of the leaves, the constricted and twisting paths, it scared the female, yet she didn't speak up about it.

An unpleasant odour hit the nose, it reeked like an abattoir.

The once scarlet shaded blood that flowed in the veins of humans was now painted on the rough bark as well as splatters of the crimson liquid were evident on the rich colours of the leaves.

Eyebrows furrowed, confusion apparent on the faces as Doyoung and Seokjin neared the trees, examining the blood.

"...It's fresh,"

The sound of gunshots interrupted them from saying anything else, birds who were once resting, flew up high in the sky, alarmed by the sound as the men readied their weapons.

Without further ado, they all took cover, hiding behind the ancient oak, bullets soring past their faces.

"It's too dark to distinguish how many there are!" Johnny yelled, his eyes squinted as he tried to focus on the outline of the figures, his gun firing bullets aimlessly in hopes of it hitting the enemies.

"It doesn't matter, take them down" Jungkook shouted back while reloading his gun.

They could overhear the twigs being snapped and leaves crunching from the distance, the sound gave them a heads-up that The Crosses are approaching closer.