F O U R T E E N

Before you start reading, if you are a fan of TxT and also interested in the genre 'Fantasy' please check the book 'oneirataxia' out 🥺🥺

The plan won't work" Taeyong spat out, "You think she is going to co-operate? She is just going to run back to that bitch and blabber her mouth out, it's the only thing she seems to be good at" He grumbled out, his arms crossed as his body leaned ...

The plan won't work" Taeyong spat out, "You think she is going to co-operate? She is just going to run back to that bitch and blabber her mouth out, it's the only thing she seems to be good at" He grumbled out, his arms crossed as his body leaned back on the chair.

"We have no other choice... we need that USB in order to become more powerful and she is the only one who we know is capable of getting it. The gang who has the USB doesn't know who she is and her past meaning it will be easier for her to manipulate them into trusting her."

"And how do we know she isn't going to backstab us?? She has stabbed us in the back before she lost her memory and even after, she goes back, running to that Hispanic female, exposing our plan on attacking their base which leads to many injuries on the gang... what makes you think she is suddenly going to trust us?" An argument seemed as if it was going to take place.

"What is it with you men childishly arguing over petty things every meeting we have?? We need to discuss this, like proper gentlemen"

A snort left one of the leader's mouth. "Gentlemen, you say? Correct me if I'm wrong but last time I checked, I'm pretty sure gentlemen don't carry guns with them wherever they go, murder any person who is a threat, run countless of drug businesses and are in the mafia but whatever floats your boat..." the male shrugged.

A glare was sent from Namjoon to the younger male - Taeyong - while Soobin began to speak, "We have plenty of females in the mafia who are more than welcome to take Jiyeon's place and retrieve the USB and they will most likely succeed"

"You men seem to not understand that we need someone who won't immediately get recognised for being a gang member and according to Namjoon and Chan, Jiyeon is the only female capable on getting the information we need... it is not like they could get one of their flings to do it for them" The words left Kun's mouth with such annoyance due to all the bickering that was happening

RM sighed. "We need to figure a way on how she won't run that mouth of hers

-

"Wait, what?! Sorry ladies, I don't feel like going--" Jiyeon had panic in her eyes as she held her hands up in defence as her friends grabbed onto her tightly.

"It's just the mall, we'll be quick!" Eunae smiled as she locked her arms with the girl's, dragging her along with Hyerin.

Jiyeon struggled to get out of their grips, informing them that she was serious about not wanting to go. But alas, her pleads were ignored as she let out a sigh in defeat, listening to her chattering friends who dragged her around.

The female's eyes scanned the area as her body was dragged into the first store, she paid no attention to her friends bickering over which outfit will suit her as she made sure to be aware of her surroundings as she knew The Top Four will get their revenge for the stunt, she pulled a few days ago.