T W E N T Y - F I V E

Being a pluviophile, the female finds peace when amid rainfall, the pitter-patter of the crystal clear water brought tranquillity to her mind

Being a pluviophile, the female finds peace when amid rainfall, the pitter-patter of the crystal clear water brought tranquillity to her mind. It was something that stopped her thoughts from going chaotic, it soothed her.

Her time in Korea was eventful, from being ambushed on the same day as arriving, getting kidnapped, the truth spilt to her and now blood on her hands.

The female rested herself on the chair that sat on the Balcony of Taeyong's office. He had a few things he needed to discuss with the female though a phone call took his attention.

Her gaze pierced the horizon, eyeing the beauty of the upcoming storm unfolds.

The light sound of the rainfall turned into harsh thuds against the ground and windows as the rain raced to hit the ground. The sound caught the attention of the male who was in his office.

"Yah, Jiyeon! Get inside you're going to catch a cold" Taeyong exclaimed, opening the door. His hand above his head, in hopes of the water not hitting him. His free hand reached for the hand of the female so he could drag her inside.

"Are you asking to get a fever? You're drenched" Taeyong's eyes scanned the female, noticing how the little droplets soaked her hair, skin and clothing.

He passed her a cloth to dry herself with and motioned her to sit down.

"We are going to Portugal" He stated nonchalantly.

"What do you mean we??"

"Are you dense?? We as in you, me and the rest of the Top Four..."

"I know what you mean, but why me? I don't want to go, I'm done with all this gang stuff" she huffed out, her arms crossing as she slouched back in the chair.

"I never asked if you wanted to go, you are going and that's a final" A glare took over his face. "Besides, you think we can trust you to stay here?" He got up out of his seats and made his way towards the younger, hands in his dress pant's pockets.

"What use do I have to go with you guys?"

"You'll be used as a lure, nothing difficult... now off you go, do as you desire- explore the headquarters if you want and don't even try to escape, I have men everywhere in this building"

He began to head towards the door.

"I'm sick of this, I want out!" The female began to complain as she followed the older male, Taeyong, like a lost puppy.

The feeling of her guilty conscience eating her up from the inside never left her and she hated it, she wanted it to stop. Every time she would shut her eyes, the image of the two deceased bleeding men staring at her would always make her stomach churn.

"Listen, princess, if you don't want your bloody corpse to be found in some ditch off Highway 19, you better shut your mouth." He threatened, turning around to look at her. "You think we can allow you out in those streets, running that pretty little mouth of yours" A cold, harsh glare was painted on his face as his eyes pierced the others.

"Please... I won't say a word, trust me" the tone in her voice was quieter, it cracked slightly at the end as she felt like she wanted to breakdown again, she hated it, she hated this type of life.

"Trust you?!" A humourless laugh escaped from his mouth "The last time I did that, we lost men, money, our location was leaked, havoc erupted in the mafia... and it was all your fault." He spat out.

"Then kill me! I can't take it anymore..." Her voice broke, tears threatening to fall. "People want to kill me in my sleep..." her entire facade changing to a more broken one.

"Do you honestly intend to get this far without getting your hands dirty? Stop letting the guilt get to you, those men were rapists, murderers, they aren't good people."

Both his hands were placed on either side of her shoulders, the grip was harsh and Jiyeon was sure that it would leave a mark. "You know too much anyways to leave, there's no out now, even if you tried to kill yourself, you will just be thrown in a body bag and left in the basement to rot"

Jiyeon began thinking, thinking of a strategy on getting out of here, they usually were busy with their own problems, so they wouldn't notice her go missing.

"Oh no no princess, do not even think about running, because if you do, I will come looking for you, I will search the city streets until I have found you and when I do, you will not like what I'll do to you after" He threatened, eyes turning dark.

"You don't own me! I can do whatever you want!"

"And that is where you are the wrong darling, I do own you... the moment you came to us, we owned you, you can't escape now"

 the moment you came to us, we owned you, you can't escape now"

.

.

.

Do y'all ship Jiyeon with anyone and if you do, who?

I wanna go Portugal but miss rona ain't patterning up so here we are writing about it :,))