Ranboo's shirts

Ranboo doesn't have any clean shirts and he really wished it was because he had been wearing them himself and forgot to do the laundry or something as simple as that, but no, ranboos life could never be that easy.

Ranboo grabbed a wool jumper and pulled it over his head, careful not to stab the sweater with his horns. The sweater was itchy and uncomfortable, especially considering he had no shirts!

Ranboo stalked downstairs and stomped his way into the kitchen, he passive aggressively opens the pantry and pulls out some bread, he flips on the switch to boil the kettle while glaring out the kitchen window madly. He very angrily pulls open the Nutella and in a rage spreads it over the cooked bread evenly.

Ranboo slams the toast onto a plate and makes a cup of tea with three sugars And a splash of milk. Ranboo throws the breakfast onto a tray and stalks his way back up the stairs, grumbling angrily to himself about how horrible his life truly is.

He pulls the bedroom door open with his tail and slams it shut, waking his stupid annoying husband up with a start.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you" ranboo grits out.

Tubbo looks at him blearily and nods, completely out if it from just being woken up so suddenly.

Ranboo sets the tray down on tubbos bedside table, he would've slammed it but he got distracted by his husbands shirt, it was a white button down with a small left side breast pocket that had a little allium embroidered into it. The shirt was way too big on tubbo, falling off his shoulder and pooling at his lower thighs, the sight gave ranboo Strong mixed feelings.

On one hand, tubbo was the reason ranboo had no clean shirts and was the main menace causing all of his life's woes.

But

On the other hand his husband looked absolutely adorable, his hair was all messed up and had big cow licks going everywhere, he could barely keep his eyes open and was reaching out for ranboo to cuddle him.

Ranboo tried his best to stand his ground and not give into his stupid husband who lived to torment him.

"Ranboooo, don't ignore me"

God, ranboo was just one man, one weak weak man, how could he resist. "Oh fine, come here, honey bee"

He picks tubbo up by his armpits and tubbo throws his arms around him, the goat hybrid had sweater paws from ranboo's shirt, he was absolutely swamped in the fabric.

Ranboo sat back against the headboard and cuddled the sleepy tubbo in his lap, tubbo was slowly munching on the toast ranboo had made him and telling his husband about the crazy dream he had last night.

Ranboo listened intently and scratches his husbands fluffy goat ears.

Ranboo promised himself to ask tubbo to maybe stop wearing his shirts as much as he had been recently, ranboo doubted he'd ever get that far.