thunder

Hey!! Another bench trio one, also Michael is in this alot too :) have a good one...dumbass 😒

<3

It was a dark and stormy night, the mansion was being battered by rain, every time thunder roared the walls seemed to shake.

Ranboo was in the living room, tending to the fire, he didn't want the mansion to get too cold. Their home was so ridiculously big so it was hard to keep warm.

Foolish had finished building the place a little over a year ago now.

Living with tommy and tubbo was good, amazing even...! but ranboo couldn't help feel inadequate, like he wasn't doing enough for his husband and best friend.

There's always been a bit of a rift between him and the two, tubbo and tommy had been through everything together, most of their trauma is shared and ranboo felt left behind.

Ranboo didn't experience what they did and obviously couldn't fully comprehend what they had been through, he just wished he could provide them everything they needed.

Poking at the fire one last time, ranboo put the fire guard up and blew out the candles in the room.

Tubbo and tommy had already went to bed at that point, they were like old people, ranboo thought to himself, even philza doesn't go to bed this early!

There was another crack of thunder as ranboo made his way up the staircase, he chuckled, the half enderman loved Storms, despite his history with water he found them calming.

He padded his way down the hallway to him and tubbos shared room, creaking the door open careful not to make any noise.

He walked in and was Confused, his husband wasn't in their shared bed.

Ranboo looked around the room a bit more and scratched his head.

"Okay, no need to panic...he's probably just in Tommy's room! Yeah, mm hm that makes sense."

Ranboo makes his way to Tommy's room, the thunder was becoming more frequent and loud as he walked down the hallway.

He knocks before opening the door, huh, the room was empty...now the panic was really starting to set in.

Where were his best friends!? Did something terrible happen? Oh god, what if something happened to Michael!

Ranboo ran to his son's room, he was winded as he made his way up the ladder, he quickly unlocked the hatch and peered inside.

The room was lit up with candles, the curtains were drawn and three lumps were huddled into Michael's bed, two of them visibly shaking.

Ah. Ranboo probably should have realised this sooner but, loud noises and flashing lights probably doesn't mix well with child soldiers.

He hoisted himself up into the room and locked the hatch again.

"Guys? Everything okay?" Ranboo questioned, concerned for the two.

Michael oinked when he heard his dad's voice and made his way out of tubbo and tommy arms, crawling to the edge of the bed and holding his arms out.

Ranboo smiles softly, he walks over and picks Michael up, Michael cuddles into ranboo's chest happily.

Ranboo looks down and now sees how petrified tubbo and tommy look, their gripping onto eachother and weeping softly into each others arms.

Tommy looks up and starts crying a bit harder when he sees him, ranboo hopes it wasn't out of fear.

"Hey, big-big man *sniff* fuck, uh, can you please just uh come here?" Tommy was crying through his words.

Tommy opened up his arms and grabbed Michael pulling the little piglin to his chest, ranboo went still, he didn't know if he should intrude...what if he can't comfort them.

"Can you *sniff* hold us, Plea-please?"

"Are you..are you sure?" Suddenly there was a another crack of thunder, it sounded throughout the room.

Tubbo and tommy started crying a bit harder at the noise, letting out yelps of surprise. Michael was between them making shushing noises and wiping their tears, attempting to calm them down.

Ranboo quickly made his way under the covers and brought his arms around the smaller three, his chest was against Tommy's back, chin resting against the raccoons head and his hands were stretched out, rubbing up and down tubbos back gently.

(his legs also hung off the end of the bed uncomfortably but he wasn't about to complain.)

The two were still shaking and crying but a little less violently now, ranboo started purring, in hopes of calming them down.

Tommy seemed to react to the purring really well and began to purr himself, ranboo's tail wagged when he felt the blonde started humming Michael to sleep, it was the lmanberg anthem...

Tubbo sighed shakily, a small smile rested on his beautiful face.

The four fell asleep soundly, tubbo and tommy felt protected by ranboo's presence and Michael fell asleep to his  favorite lullaby.

Ranboo feel asleep to the soft sound of rain pattering against the window.

_

LEAVE A FUCKING VOTE, anyways tell me what u liked and didn't like abt this chapter :D