~ "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT THING?!" ~

3rd POV:

___________________________________

After helping Yuuji recover from the blow to his chest.

The two teens were currently lounging around in Itadori's dorm room, bored out of their wits since Fushiguro got dragged out by Gojo for a few hours and Kugaski went down to the city centre to shop for some new items of clothing.

Glancing over at Yuuji, who was adorned in a navy blue hoodie and white basketball shorts lounging on his double wooden bed. His pink thick locks of hair were also  dishevelled from sleep.

She had to secretly admit, he did look kinda cute.

Not being able to take the awkward tension hanging in the air any longer, she straightened her posture and pulled the desk chair she was situated in over towards Yuuji, with her feet she dragged it across the floor until the chair rolled over next to the bed frame catching Yuuji's attention.

Giving Aiko a small smile whilst he turned towards her with a quirked brow he asked, "Soo...what's brought a second year over to the first year dorms?"

"I came over to get to know you and Kugasaki better.....but truthfully, its YOU who intrigues me the most Itadori Yuuji" Aiko admitted, a playful smirk crossed her lips whilst she observed
Yuuji, his face instantly flushed crimson at Aiko's statement.

Rising from the chair, she sat down upon the plush white duvet covers with her legs in a crossed position opposite the half human-half cursed boy.

Meanwhile Yuuji felt a hot flush overcome his body, he tugged at the collar of his hoodie trying to somewhat cool himself down as he stammered out,"Um h..how come?."

Aiko Leaned in further towards the boy so close that their noses were almost touching by a small fraction, causing Yuuji to flinch back almost immediately at the very close proximity. She then gripped Yuuji's Navy blue hoodie and yanked him back towards her in the position they were in only seconds ago with Aiko's half lidded eyes gazing into Itadori's own entrancing hazel orbs.

Itadori gulped his throat also tightened up as a result of the girls close presence,tiny beads of sweat rolled down the nape of his neck whilst Aiko placed a calloused palm from the endless hours of training, on Yuuji's feverish cheek, her thumb traced the scar residing on his upper cheekbone when she pulled him in closer .

Yuuji instantly squeezed his eyes shut, his lips slightly puckered whilst his clammy hands shook slightly meanwhile he internally panicked,
(Whats the hell is happening right now?! Is she going to KISS ME ? We only just met not too long ago, with both times being her just beating me up)

Aiko who was fighting down the urge to laugh at the endearing boy in front of her, feeling slightly guilty for teasing him right now she then turned her head swiftly towards Yuuji's ear, her warm minty breath  his cheekbone as she purred, "Its because your an adorable.....idiot."

Meanwhile Yuuji's full body short-circuited from what just happened, a dazed look was apparent in his eyes. Pure embarrassment washed through his whole being at the fact he actually thought a second year he just recently met,was going to kiss him.  

Aiko let out a soft giggle at the boy with her hand still on his right cheekbone.

Simultaneously on the opposite side of his face an eye with a deep blood red iris snapped towards Aiko, whilst a pair of lips appeared underneath laughing hysterically. Suddenly a penetrating deep voice sneered "SHE GOT YOU REAL GOOD THERE YO-!"

Jerking her body backwards in fright letting out a terrified screech, Aiko swung her left palm up and dead on slapped the thing on Yuuji's cheek yelling,"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT THING?!"

Yuuji instantly got thrown off the bed crashing on to the floor from the force of the slap. Instantly pulled from the trance he was previously in, he lifted a hand up gingerly touching his now stinging scarlet cheek also with a hiss escaping through his clenched teeth.

His eyes were laced with utter shock and embarrassment they darted up towards Aiko who was still sat upon the bed above him who had her mouth agape her face quickly paled at what she just done.

Yuuji lifted himself up slowly from the floor, with a hushed tone to his voice he responded,

"Aiko....you've just technically....slapped the shit out of Sukuna the king of curses himself "

A/N: Its currently 3am and theres not one trace of tiredness in my body its so frustrating. There possibly wont be an update tomorrow as Ill be busy :)