~ An unfortunate circumstance ~

Murky grey storm clouds loomed over the city thundering ferociously as they witnessed what was about to take place at the derelict juvenile detention centre.

Laboured breaths, sweat mixed with rainwater cascaded down her tired form, her footsteps faltering as she ran like her life depended on it, every nerve and muscle in Aiko's body was in utter pain but that couldn't stop her from pushing forwards towards the pair ahead.

As she got closer to the duo she let out a strangled scream ''MEGUMI WATCH OUT!!''

Megumi's eyes widened in disbelief, his throat tightened instantly like an invisible force was restricting the air from his lungs as he turned his attention from the 1000 year old curse to ask why Aiko would do such an idiotic thing as to come back for Itadori a large fist connected with his face, the force sending him crashing into a nearby tree with a loud crack.

Aiko froze at what was happening before her as she thought.

Wha..how could've this happened?...h..how it was fine we had this handled.

Whilst Aiko was stood in a trance of disbelief and shock, the king of curses Sukuna turned his attention to the girl stood behind him, with cold ruby eyes that held nothing but malicious intent he scanned her body, eyes fixing on the apparent wound that the Aiko was supporting with one hand on her ribs. A deep chuckle escaped Sukunas lips whilst a dangerous grin spread upon on his sharp features.

This worried Aiko to her core, why wasn't Itadori switching back?

Why was that monster let loose?

Wait where is his heart no he couldn't have.....?!

Tears clouded her vision at the sight in front of her, her beloved classmate who she formed a new blooming friendship with stood there with a gaping bloody hole in his chest, his face not of his own but of a malicious curse bruised and bloody,the sight made her own heart ache with sorrow.

A million thoughts rushed through her brain but before she could even string one together to devise a plan a gush of wind swept past her body, before she knew it a large hand was clamped upon her throat restricting the airflow from her windpipe. Casting her eyes upon the empty space where Sukuna once stood, her heart pounded against her ribcage as her her body trembled under his rough hold.

Stood behind the second year sorcerer, Sukuna used his free hand pushing it into her damaged  ribs causing Aiko to scream in agony at the unbearable pain.

He then tightened his grip around her throat whilst  he leaned down towards her ear as she struggled for air, in a dominating tone he said ''See your little friend over there?, I'm going to beat him bloody, then Ill murder the rest of your friends at that pathetic school, then all your useless teachers, and Ill save that annoying blindfolded bastard for last whilst Ill force you to watch as your friends die including this brat.''

Clawing at Sukuna's arm Aiko wheezed out ''You monster.... let Itadori switch back you freak!''

Sukuna's eyes darkened at the insult, just as he was about to throw Aiko to the ground, Megumi appeared behind Sukuna and summoned his Nue ordering it to attack the king of curses causing his grip to loosen on Aiko's neck.

Relief filled Aiko's body as she regained her breath, her neck throbbed with a dull ache from Sukuna's hold, whilst the king of curses was distracted she thought to herself, Sorry Yuuji this has to be done, I'll make it up to you later.

Aiko swivelled around facing Sukuna, swiftly she brought her leg up and kneed him forcefully in the crotch causing the curse to instantly let go of Aiko whilst his face twisted in pain with a loud groan leaving his lips.