Head girl 🧠

"I heard the head Girl carries around a stick and she wears the longest skirt in the school lol she is probably a virgin"

Next thing I know I say sent to her office like what did I do wrong I was only stating the truth.

She likes torturing people especially girls as in she is probably a lesbian. I though to myself

Well going to her office for no reason I have to make it worry my while.

I finally arrived at her office and he told me to take a sit so I did. 

"Head girl, why have I been called" I said to her in the most sarcastic way possible.

I came over to her said of the table and looked her dead in the eye she waste time like what kinda head girl just wastes her time. I thought to myself.

I should do something it is board in here and she isn't saying anything.

I took her stick, the one she uses for naughty children.

"Head girl have you ever had a taste of your own medicine" I whispered into her ear then but her earlobe.

I could see her face go in shock and she looked up at me from her chair I could see the lump hi down her throat.

Speechlees she was I traced the stick around her hands and I took her of her sit.

She stood there all lost and I liked it.

I took her chair and I am the boss know two can place this game" I said in a low voice. 

She stood there in silence watching my every move. I looked her up and down.

"Head girl you don't look so high now do you, but you look really hot."

"Here let me help you"

I pulled down her long skirt and under I saw let little pants.
"How cute" i smirked.

She was turning bright pink I could see it in her face.

I ordered her to the seat and she obeyed. On my lap she was I turned her over so that she was laying on my knees.

I ran her stick up her leg to her ass "if you stay still it would only hurt for a little whole."

I swiped her ass.  Her ass cheeks went pink and she began to whimper.

"Don't let out a word or else I will fuck the shut out if you."I hit her again harder this time making sure that she could feel it even worse than the first one.

Her ass went red with color she trembled under me and I loved it. I was letting  her pay and it felt good.

I hit her ass checks to my heart content not listening to her plea for mercy. 

The bell rang and all fun most come to an end.
"Hahah always calling me to your office for no reason how do you like that" I said and walked out.