The girl 📣||2

The stain was fading little by little. The class room door started to open. "Shit, shit, shit whoever is at the door can't enter yet, all I have on is my bra" I cursed out loud.

I began to wear my top. I couldn't make it in time the top was covering my eyes and I wouldn't see who had opened the door. I could feel my face turn red with embarrassment as I tried not to panic.

The door was shut then I headed the click. The foot steps on the hard, wood floor coming closer and closer to me. " don't you have a nice pear of tits" I heard the voice say. " I can practically see them through your bra" the voice said as I felt the hand bush against my chest.

I quickly finished putting my top on. Then I had a look at the person across from me. " what are you doing I called to the man."

He wasn't a student that I could tell but I have never met him before. The icy cold voice said " my classroom, my rules" it was then I realized this teacher, who ever he is just saw me in my bra.

"S...s...Sorry, I should really take my leave". I cleared my through and gave my apologies then excused myself.

I didn't want any trouble especially not with this guy. He has tattoos that were hidden my his clothing but I could see a part coming out of his shit collar.

"I could never do tattoos I am so scared but tattoos are like so hot." I spoke as I began to take my sit at the table once more.