Neolani||2

My weight is such a downfall in my life I just don't feel like anyone would want to be friends with me and no one is friends with me. I know that is about to change because today will be the day that we start the weight loss journey and get read of the pounds.

I have besides to like not eat because if you don't eat your body realize on other parts to provide the nutrients that you need. As so that is a good place for me to biggin.

I woke up early and I went to the gym down the road I have been eating it for some time and I am finally going to step foot inside.

I feel a sense of relearn wash through me I am excited to get rid of everything and it will post my confidence and self-esteem.

I could also meet some really cute guys there and it would be a bonus to the work out I don't really like the idea of going to the gym alone but it is not like I have any friends.

As I walked into the guy my eyes scanned around the place and I began Sri wonder why i haven't been here stepped foot inside.

Ooh, yah you never had the motivation and set goals that you where not ready to achieve.

The gym had so many different equipments woaw some I have never even seen before.
I began with my warm-up that is how it is done in school so I guess that is what I do here. My warm-up consisted of arm circles, jumping jacks, lunges, and I also did a bit of jump ripping.

I weighed myself before I left the house I couldn't believe that the number has increased by a huge amount since the last time I weighed myself itchy was just about three weeks ago.

Sadness entered my Gary but the I said that is why we are going to the gym to change our physical appearance.

As you have probably known I don't have any money if only I did I would've done liposuction and plastic surgery to get rid of the fat and to enhance some of my figures