The girl 📣

As I performed the cheer routine with the rest of the squad. I made eye contact with a girl I have never met before. She is very pretty. Her dressing style isn't really all that her body figure a solid 10/10 though but I can tell she has more to her that reaches the eyes. She has brown curly hair that reaches her shoulders shoulder and glasses than hang low on her Nutella skin.

We finished the cheer routine and made our way back to the changing room. I put on a graphic top, my tennis skirt. Last but not least my froggie hat and platforms.

As I dressed up I spoke to Bella, my best friend about my new discovery. "I am determined to find out who that girl is and nothing is going to stop me from fucking her".

"Zoey ... zoey earth to zoey" I snapped out of my thoughts. " zoey you know you said that out loud right" Bella said as we began to exit the changing room to our next period.

I mentally face palmed myself " I am not a lesbian or anything Bella you know that right? "I just wanna explore the girl that's all."

"Sounds super gay to me, but whatever you want" she stated as we walked into class and took our sits.

The class started after a fell minutes then I drifted away in thought. How I would fuck her senseless till she can't walk again. I would offer to hold her breasts in my hand because she doesn't need a bra. Her breasts are naturally pawrky. I imagined feeling her nips go hard under my touch.
Her moaning by name.