Juju Stroll {1} Regular Sushi Or Revolving Sushi?

Warnings: Cursing,

Word Count: 540+

A/N: I love the Juju Strolls so much.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"I'm going with paper Itadori," Nobara says with a serious look on her face.

"Mmmmm."

Nobara and Itadori were currently playing a game of rock, paper, scissors to determine where everyone gets to eat. While you, Megumi, and Gojo watch from the sidelines.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"Ooh, Yaaaa!!!" Nobara throws out rock while Itadori had scissors, the poor boy bought her bluff.

"I guess we can go to the sushi place in Ginza?" Gojo says looking down at his phone.

"I'm fine with anything too be honest." You state, leaning your head a bit to look at Gojo's phone.

"I'll get you whatever you want Y/n!" Gojo says before moving his hand down so you can get a better look at the restaurant options. Your thoughts were interrupted though with Nobara's happy squeal.

"Ginza yay!" Nobara does a happy little twirl before jumping up in victory.

"I want revolving sushi," Itadori says

"Ngh itadori you're such an ugh, Fushiguro say something to him!"

"If we're going we should get something good, since Gojo's paying," Megumi says plainly.

"Revolving sushi's its own thing like how yakisoba and instant yakisoba are different!" Itadori moves his hands around in a circular motion like he's holding an invisible ball trying to prove his point.

"Yeah but I wanna eat big girl sushi.."

"Sushi's a boring meal! Revolving sushi is an experience!"

You tune out the Tokyo fan duo as they continue to argue about what was better. To be honest, you didn't really care where you ate, food is food! But even if you did Gojo would probably get you something different anyway.

Megumi lets out a yawn, obviously tired from all the events that took place today.

"And you said you were from the countryside so have you ever even been to a revolving sushi place!" Itadori points an accusing finger at Nobara, while she looks like a deer caught in headlights

"My favorite is Sushi Go, but I'd go with Splendid Sushi for a first-timer," Gojo says with one of his hands on his chin as if he was in deep thought.

"You totally get it!" Itadori runs over to your little group, pointing a finger at Gojo.

"Hey cool your jets!"

"Kugisaki listen closely, at Splendid Sushi the sushi is delivered to you on a bullet train!"

"Whaaa!" Nobara looks as if her world just came crashing down around her from the news.

"Well I guess that changed her mind, Splendid Sushi it is!" You say holding out one of your hands, pointing to the cars in front of you as you march forward while the others follow close behind.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁ 

"Driver! This girls' never had revolving sushi! Take us to Splendid Sushi with the huge ass parking lot!"

"Yuuji! Get back in the car!"

"Sorry, Y/n..."