CHAPTER 2

Hearing a few voices, Eryln realize she knocked out before, “how can they hit at my back to knock me out, it could even lead to death, I’m just a damn 12 years old, thank god I’m still alive, of course I won’t die, I still have the medical knowledge from my sister!” until she finished her yelling she realized, she saw five girls and five boys around her age looking at her.
  “sorry for the yelling, but where are we?” “you are from the orphanage right?” the boy that seems like their leader spoke to Eryln, ‘“no, I was sent down by the grim reaper!” I probably shouldn’t have said that’ “yeah?” “he did it again, you were going to be sell as slave the moment you turned 18 years old” the boy said, “then why haven’t you guys escaped?” “what can we do?”.
  “we were in the basement right?” “yeah, what can 12-year-old like you do?” “how did you know my age” “obviously he kidnapped kid around 12-year-old”
“Do we have scissor?” they nodded as Eryln asked for something she needed, her conclusion is, “give me a month to finish reading all the book here. The basement was in a full set, a bedroom, bathroom, clothes, table, food will be serve three times a day everything were enough.”
“they just don’t have cell phones, music or game, I rather live here forever if these thing exist here” mumble Eryln.
“I don’t believe you!” “then suit yourself, I’m going to live as I please”.
  Eryln was sitting looking at the source of light, the size can fit one people after another, since they have scissor, it’s not a metal but cement combine with some woods, there were three cell, she was inside the cell of newcomer, while the other two was going to be sold within a year.
Eryln was working out in the stuffy room, she pushes up hundred times, sits up hundred times and more hand and feet exercise. Around four in the morning she finished her exercise.
Eryln learned that they didn’t get to come out even once, so she used her past usual schedule, being night owl. “what the heck are you doing until this morning?” a girl around 17 asked Eryln, while Eryln just finished her workout.
“things that I like!” Erin in her pas was a sloth, that is one of the seven deadly sin, in this life she didn’t accept it nor do she hate it, she just does things she wants while she is trapped. “aren’t you scared when you got abducted yesterday?”
“I didn’t say I’m not scared but I am scared to hell actually, but I need to stay calm in any situation, although….it is way more worst in the life I live before” as Eryln voice getting low, the girl didn’t her what the last sentence was Eryln saying about.
“what’s your name?” “Eryln Herald, nice to meet what about yours?” “Charlotte, have been here since I’m 12, I still hoping that I could get out after 18”
Charlotte have a pair of beautiful hazel eyes with silver white hair, it was gorgeous. “why do you need a month to get us out?” Charlotte asked innocently, Charlotte has the personality that easy-to-get, which making her having this kind of experience.
“because…” Charlotte were very curious hoping there is a special reason, “…I need to finish reading this whole bookshelf book, which will take a long time, why do you want to be out of here now?”
Although Eryln didn’t know what pain Charlotte been through, but living in the basement for the whole five years is painful enough. “I have my reason; so can you please endure it for a month”
“I…. don’t know why I’m being impatient its suffocating living…here?” Eryln were sleeping soundly as she put all-nighter. While the other child was already awoken.
When the breakfast time, Eryln gave her food and continue to sleep, with sleeping she didn’t get hungry easily.
She kept doing it every day, as if its became her routine.