Chapter 3

A month passed by, Eryln body were fit enough, and she already make a way out of the basement by that one month without being find out.
It was around dawn she woke everyone up, she also made an access for the other people to get into our cell, everything went smoothly until a fire broke out.
“Now that we could escape, can you guys calm, I will make sure everyone to be out from here”
The other were panicking, while the obviously 12-year-old Eryln calmly get all them out, right before the fire spread to their cell, a boy stuck by the wood fall behind.
Eryln know this is one of her near death experience, while helping the boy, Charlotte were waiting outside wondering why Eryln haven’t come out.
While Eryln were singing a language they don’t understand without worried but the boy stuck there were panicked already.
“~ssag dabultaewola bow bow bow, hot, hot, hot hotter~” it was one of the BTS lyric, Fire. The boy just run toward the escaped way after Eryln helped him out, while Eryln comfortably went sitting on a chair and read the last book.
“should I try to die, but it’s painful, but…… let’s just do it” she came up with her own conclusion wanting to tested out her curse or blessing that given by the grim reaper. She ended up in a place where she was before, the Garden.
The Garden was a place where the soul gets to rest before facing their grim reaper, while Eryln there, she learned there is someone taking care of the place.
“why are you here again kid?” the old lady name Aralia, was the guardian of the Garden. “did you fail again after turning back time?”
“no, it’s just, is it rare for people who have been here before to get punishment?” “it is rare, on special occasion, mostly people don’t remember they have been here before, but that’s not the case on you”
  “I got a punishment from my little grim reaper”
  “did you commit the seven deadly sin, only the people who commit the seven deadly sin will get a severe punishment, besides usually in a thousand of people, only one person gets to remember this place young lad!”
“and who is he?”
“he got the nickname The Cursed Monarch, his curse can’t be undone as he set the curse upon himself, I heard he is living like immortal in the mortal world, what punishment did you receive?”
“my punishment isn’t that severe…” mumble Eryln, “and what did you get lad?”
“I don’t know my punishment name, but I will experience countless near death experience my punishment is looking for my reason to live to die, I can’t die, unless I have the reason, isn’t that kind of weird, old lady?”
“that punishment isn’t what I heard before, what did you do in your life? And everyone who were punish were granted some abilities, do you have it”
“I was told that by the grim reaper that I will receive something, I killed myself because I never choose to be born in the first place, so in order to get my eternal sleep dream, I commit suicide”
The lady just shakes her head, when Eryln about to ask something the lady left with a word, “you are the first mortal to think and do that way”, “but in the mortal world there is a lot of people thinking that they don’t want to be born, I just take action” yelled Eryln toward the old lady that already far from there
Eryln just sit there with blank mind, “even punishment has its own name, moreover the name is pretty splendid, I’m curious about The Cursed Monarch, do I have the chance to meet him, nah I might even get curse”, Eryln have 10 more minutes before she revived back.
All she does is walking around the garden with blank mind, she did it without realizing she is back to her body.
Opening her eyes to see a handsome face of stranger, “I just see angel, did I die?”
“you didn’t die young kid, I’m not angel, thank you for the compliment” hearing that she quickly got up to check the place.
‘I never thought that I seriously just revived from death’
It was broad daylight, “young lady may I ask something” “ask away”
“how did you survived the fire last night, in that basement, everything was burned to ashes, did you use some magic, when we tried to heal your body with healing magic, it didn’t affect your body, it rejected”
“I don’t know…, all I know is the fire… were everywhere, it was hot, and…and I’m out of breath, its suffocating….” the drama queen Eryln finally acting like a traumatized twelve-year-old kid.
The lady knight was guilty for mentioning about the fire, she wrapped a blanket around Eryln body, ‘it’s freaking hot, milady. I already suffered enough from yesterday blanket, but thanks anyway’ mocked Eryln.
The other survivor was safely evacuated.
“Your graces, it seems like human trafficking, the children were all under the age of 18, there is also a 12-year-old child”
“seems like this matter has more into it, there must have been more victim in the past, send a report to his highness, the crown prince as quick as possible”
Eryln overheard the lady knight conversation, “I just want a peaceful life, this making me having more reason to die” mumble Eryln. Suddenly she felt a hand patting her head, “it must be scary right, to live that way?” the man who give the lady knight around was asking Eryln.
Eryln just kept quiet being treated like a child although she consciously knows that she is a child.
“I have a niece, she was beautiful, this year probably should be her coming of age year, but rumors were saying she was a villain….?” The man looked at Eryln weirdly.
It is because Eryln making the face of admiring the person that man talked about. “if she is a villain, I really want to meet her, can I can I” Eryln begging the man to bring her to meet the niece.
“that is the first time I got that type of reaction when I talked about my niece, but my niece is the crown prince fiancé, so you probably couldn’t meet here, I will think of how to” the man walked away after talking to Eryln for a moment, while Eryln excited to meet the villainess the rumors talked about.
They were moved in a new orphanage, but Eryln didn’t register her name, while Charlotte were planning to be a maid she asked for the knight to recommend something. Eryln already ran off from the town to do her own things, which making her regret the decision.
In the middle of night, she was resting in a field of dandelions, staring at the moon and star. She lay there until she falls asleep not knowing she will be in danger again.