A Small Confession | Chapter 10

Hey guys I hope it is I Bread! Also, I have taken over this chapter for the day for this 6-CONSOLES fellow, he is weird but told me to tell you that He owns nothing in this story and everything used belongs to their respective owners and is used for entertainment purposes. I am terrible at writing things about love so get ready for some bad writing! I also have a question, who won the duel of Yugi vs Jaden Yuki?

🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 Chapter 10 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲 🎲

Y/n L/n's Wins!

After the announcement that Y/n had been made that Y/n had won Sylvia's friends or goons started to run towards Sylvia was left on the floor on all fours staring at the ground while the Action Field Spell of Darkville was starting to disappear and the large city was going into the ground disappearing when it touched.

Then Y/n's friends who were on top of the building jumped down when they were low enough to the point they would not get hurt they all ran towards Y/n including Yuya who was a bit behind them but still made it to him.

On the ground near Y/n's foot were the cards that Sylvia had stolen from Yuya the two cards being Timegazer Magician and Stargazer Magician and when Y/n looked down and saw them he then picked them up with one of his hands.

Sylvia then got up from the ground and then looked at Y/n and his friends with some angered eyes. "Listen here! You may have won the duel, but you still are going to lose your Pendulum Cards! Go get them, guys!" Sylvia ordered her goons who nodded and were about to attack Y/n and his friends until someone ran through one of the entryways and quickly knocked out all of Sylvia and all her goons who were now laying on the floor in pain.

"Let this be a lesson to all of you! Y/n and Yuya rule and bullies drool!" A short girl with blue hair said facing towards Sylvia and her goons who were in pain.

"Woah... Who are you, and how did you do that?" Y/n asked in amazement looking at the girl who then turned around to looked to look at him. "Huh, sorry about that I am just someone who was amped up by your sweet skills! But if you are asking how I did that I just caught them off guard but I also have played a lot of Assasin Creed," The girl said in a tone of excitement towards Y/n who just nodded as Yuzu had a tick mark on her forehead asking herself how that makes any sense.

"Hey don't you study here though, at Leo Duel School?" Yuya asked the girl who then smiled and responded to her question with, "I was considering it, but thanks to Mr. Hotshot of there made me completely changed my mind! I am going to make both you and him my duel guru!" The girl said pointing at Y/n and Yuya who looked shocked as well as their friends.

"Say what? Do you want to make me teach you dueling? I can understand about Y/n but why me?" Yuya asked curiously as to why the blue hair girl would want her to her teacher.

"Simple I have heard about your style of dueling and when I duel I want to have fun! Your duel against the Sledgehammer may not have been the most impressive one I have seen, but it was the most entertaining one I have seen!" The girl said towards Yuya who smiled.

"Oh, where are my manners thought! I am Sora Perse, nice to meet you guys!" The blue-haired girl now known as Sora said to the group as Yuya extended her hands to shake hands with Sora who shook Yuya's with her own.

"Yeah, nice to meet you as well Sora!" Yuya said something as well was occurring elsewhere.

In The Dark Room...

"What are you doing just laying there! Take their Pendulum Cards!" A guy with a black suit yelled at the screen to order Sylvia until he was stopped by the gray-haired girl who was the CEO of the Leo Corporation.