3

Today was the day to head to the production site. They were flying you out to Atlanta, Georgia where the majority of the movie was going to be filmed. Other cast and crew shared the same flight as you, and luckily Tom was seated two rows behind you.

You made it to the airport where people stood with signs to take you to your hotel. It was a nice lavish place, something your parents would find acceptable.

You put your bags in your room. You turned around, put your arms out, and fell backwards onto the bed. The soft comforter already wanting to put you into a deep sleep. You cuddled up on the spot and closed your eyes. It didn't last long because someone knocked on your door.

You got up to open the door, putting on a smile acting like someone wasn't interrupting you. It dropped as soon as you saw Tom standing in front of you.

"If you're practicing smiles, I would work a bit harder."

"What do you want Holland?"

"Group dinner tonight. Meet in the lobby at eight."

You shut the door on him after his last word. Looking down at your watch, which read 6:24. You had enough time to get ready and take a short nap. You got back in your soft bed and closed your eyes after setting an alarm. This was going to be a nice home for the next few months.

Your alarm blared right next to your ear. You turned it off and unwillingly got out of bed. You threw on something cute and braided your hair. The time was 7:40. Quickly, you added some makeup and headed off downstairs.

Nobody you recognized was in the lobby. You turned around and looked down hallways, but no one was there. Tom said to meet in the lobby at eight and it is eight. Why was no one here?

You grabbed your phone and called Davis. "Hey, where is everyone?"

"What do you mean? We just got done eating."

"What? I thought we were supposed to meet at the lobby at eight."

"No, we were supposed to meet at the lobby at seven."

Oh that prick.

"Tom said you weren't feeling well and wouldn't make it tonight. So sweet of him to check up on you."

You gritted your teeth. "Very. I'll see you in the morning."

"Feel better!"

You hung up the phone and laughed. One point Tom.

The next morning you made it onto set. You found your trailer that was completely yours. Tom had his and a few others had theirs. It was a nice area for you to relax when needed.

Breakfast was in ten minutes. You placed all your things on the small couch. You sat down in the chair that faced a tall mirror, like the ones you see in a salon. A smile broke out at all of the excitement. You couldn't wait to see what life was going to be like after this.

A hard knock pounded on your door. You swung it open to see Davis standing there impatiently. "Aren't you coming? We're going to be at the end of the breakfast line if we don't go now."

You walked down the two stairs and closed your door. Your name was in large black letters on the door.

"I see you're feeling well. First night nerves?"

You turned your focus off the door and walked with Davis to the catering trucks. "Yeah, sure."

"No need to be nervous. You're going to do great today."

You smiled at the nice man. You both took your seats to wait for Joe and Anthony to make their speech. They both were excited and energetic for the first day to begin. When they finished, everyone stood up to get in line to make their plates.