CH-5:NO HARM

NOTE: Fairies have an ability to sense danger by just seeing the person's aura.. They have wings which are in medium size  and it changes colour according to their emotions like if they are happy it will be pure white , if they're sad it will be pale yellow and if they are angry it will be black in colour.

___________________________________

“Wah this place is much more huge than my whole city, even the walls scream royalty… (sigh) only if they leave me alive would I be able to enjoy this. These paintings also looks kind of expensive. “ Taehyung didn’t even realize he was saying these out loud

Jin who heard him just giggled and said “ you are so cute,   by the way my name is Jin and he is jimin” he said pointing  at the guy at his right side

Jin who heard him just giggled and said “ you are so cute,   by the way my name is Jin and he is jimin” he said pointing  at the guy at his right side.. “ and I guess u already know these two who r following us, the one in right is namjoon  and the one in left is yoongi” Jin explained to Tae.

“and the one with crown is  Jungkook, even though he’s  the youngest he’s our king, so u could say he is super duper rich ” jimin continued. Tae just nodded and introduced himself.

“wah we could be soulmates , we are of the same age.. Thank moon goddess I atleast got someone who is same age  as mine rather than this oldie ”jimin said playfully pointing at jin

“did u just call me an oldie… U KNOW I’M THE WORLD WIDE HANDSOME WHO IS ALWAYS IN HIS SWEET 20 .. I NEVER EVER EVER AGE MORE THAN 20….THIS BRAT HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL ME OLDIE WHEN I SERVE HIM FOOD 24/7,….JOONIE DO SOMETHING…”Jin bursted from anger

Joon who was quietly watching them fight simultaneously praying to Goddess to save his ass from being dragged in their fight was shocked and didn’t know what to say..

He knew if he even open his mouth he would be sleeping in the couch for 1 week. Joon  kept  quite remembering the wise quote that silence is the key for every situation but he never knew that... quotes whether wise or dumb won’t work with jinnie.

“ Why r u silent are u supporting him and saying I’m an oldie too.. “Jin was glaring at Joon now

Joon shook his head as a no and was going to speak.. “hon—”  but Jin cut him off

“shut up … ”Jin said irritated

Jimin and tae were  silently laughing seeing them act like this.

After so many drama they reached the guest room.

“I’ll untie the rope, I know u won’t harm us… now Could u tell us how u end up here through that wall” Jimin said while smiling

Taehyung was so busy with the things happening very suddenly in his life that he forgot about the fight he had with his boyfriend more like his ex now.. He just now remember what happened before he reached here ..

Tae explained everything to them from the argument he had with his boyfriend to some stranger pushing him towards the wall to save him from the car and the next second he was behind those walls.

Jimin could sense that he is a good   person and doesn’t have any bad intentions to destroy them so he gave a nod towards the other three to say that he is no harm to them.

“we trust you” they all said at the same time.

“When can I go home”Tae asked nervously having a fear of staying here forever.

“U see , the wall u came through is rarely visible, our elders say that the last time it was visible was 3 decades before so we can’t predict when u can go home it may take few month or years so till that u can stay here” Joon said calmly.

Yoon who was till now silent said “don’t  worry little one you will be safe here until u don’t cause any trouble for us “

Everyone were surprised by the voice tone Yoon used to Tae.. He was gentle.. FYI Yoon was never gentle but a savage kitty to everyone except jimin. Yoon himself was surprised but he knew Tae will bring lots of changes to them not in bad way rather  in a good way.

___________________________________
Hope u guys find it interesting..
~SM