CH-6:DISCUSSIONS

After assuring Tae that he will be safe here, namjin and yoonmin left to inform jungkook about the decision they took...to keep Tae here. Jungkook kept denying to let Tae stay in the palace where he stays. To say the truth he was scared he wouldn’t live peacefully with an annoying and useless being roaming around his palace.

“No Yoon he won’t stay here” jungkook argued…

“kook-ah it’s for our safety also if some other clan caught Tae and he informs them about the wall then we’ll be in huge danger.. U do know that right so it’ll be wise if we just let him stay here “ Joon explained  to kook

“Whatever Joon… it’s your choice but make sure that thing won’t come in front of me “ jungkook huffed and left to his room

“yeasssssss!!!!!!!  I’m so happy  .. I got my soulmate who is normal not like this big bad wolfie” jimin giggled while pointing at Yoon.

“ you know you’ll get a punishment for that right my beautiful fairy” Yoon said with a smirk which didn’t even last a second seeing jimin's wings change it’s colour,  playful smirk on his lips and evil glint on his eyes.

“ohh  little kitty

“ohh  little kitty..  U think I’ll be the one receiving punishments  … hahaha… ..  Even though you’re the top you do know who’s the dominant right honey”..

Yoon didn’t respond but he started running away from Minnie as he knew he won’t be saved today. Jimin started chasing him more like flying towards him.

Namjin were laughing a lot seeing them. Joon thought Jin forgot the incident and will let him sleep beside him but he forgot that Jin is the wwh who never forgets anything…

So when namjoon said “let’s go to sleep honey” he just received a glare which says him to sleep on the couch.

Joon was not even surprised by his duality so he silently approached his couch and slept there not so peacefully.

That’s how the night ended. … .
___________________________________

Hope it is not Boring 😑
~SM