CH-9: ARCHERY

The next morning started with tae begging jungkook.....

to teach him archery.. "Jungkook please please teach me archery.. I'll learn it so quick and won't disturb you afterwards" Tae requested. Kook rolled his eyes and looked at tae with a look which screams -I don't trust your skills brat-   Tae who sensed the meaning of his look showed his puppy eyes..

Kook didn't want to admit it there that he fell for those eyes and the lips which looks so Divine right at the moment

Kook didn't want to admit it there that he fell for those eyes and the lips which looks so Divine right at the moment.. He was afraid he can't control himself from biting those bread cheeks..

He diverted his eyes to the other side and nodded his head not trusting his voice..

Tae started jumping around in excitement, he couldn't believe jungkook accepted to teach him. At first he thought that kook won't even agree to teach him as he always create problems. So he was surprised and happy as he could atleast do something other  than just sitting in this palace...

While tae was jumping around kook just couldn't take his eyes from tae... His eyes started roaming from his eyes that turns a beautiful crescents while he smile, to his button nose which scrunches every often, at last it landed on those pillowy lips which looks so much reddish even without any makeup products and maybe just maybe will taste better than his favourite banana milk...

Kook was wondering what happened to him, he wasn't someone who admires and adores a person whether it is a girl or a boy  he never  once  looked  at them even if they were so attractive and beautiful...for him nobody was attractive.. But he didn't know what happened to him now that he found someone attractive not just someone a homo sapien...

Kook was so into his thoughts that he didn't notice that everyone were settled in the dinning Hall to have their breakfast and staring at him...

Kook just walked towards them  and sat on his chair which was unexpectedly beside tae .. Kook couldn't concentrate considering the fact that someone attractive was shaking their legs continuously making it meet kook's thick thighs once in a minute... Every passing minute was hell for kook.. He just couldn't  keep his eyes on his food.. He wanted to look down at their legs...

After few minutes, jungkook can't handle it anymore and looked down at tae's thigh and by the looks he could say it would be delicious to chew on those... By these thoughts he couldn't help himself but get a hard on..

Kook slapped himself for thinking like this.. What happened to him today.. He was never a horny person, he does know how to control himself then what happened today..

To ignore those thoughts kook drank two bottle of banana milk and got up as fast as a vampire  even though he's a werewolf..  And ran towards the staircase..

Even before he could reach the staircase a hand grabbed his right leg... A normal person may be scared of what those creature was who held his leg so tightly but who are we talking about here... Kook was thinking how good will it be if those hands could come a lot more upper... Close to his
dīçk..