47

"Sana..........lets break up "

Sana was shocked. Sure both of them weren’t in a good terms but sana didn't thought that they would be on the verge of breaking up. She was shocked at Dahyuns proposal.

"Bu-but why? Did I-" before sana could finish Dahyun cuted her off
"No sana, it's not you. It's......me. it's just that I realized that I am still in love with Momo. I am........sigh I am sorry." Dahyun said looking down.

"But I want to end things between us in a good way. I want us to continue as friends.  " Dahyun continued.

"I would be lying if I say that i didn't love you a bit. Yes, I loved you. But that love wasn't as strong as Momo. I feel like the love I have for Momo is much more stronger." Dahyun said.

"T-then why did .......yo-you got in a relationship with me?" Sana asked with a teary eye.
"I thought that the love I felt towards you will grow and the love that I have for Momo will lessen. But I was wrong .............. I am sorry. " Dahyun said with a guilt and sorrow.
Sana's tears were falling. She felt betrayed and happy at the same time. Betrayed cause she feel like Dahyun kind of used her. She knew about Momo but she thought that Dahyun forgot about her feeling towards Momo. Happy cause Dahyun is being honest with her. At least she didn't lied.

If she didn't fall for Dahyun then she and tzuyu could be together till this day. They could be still girlfriends or more, maybe wives. This thought was making sana more sad. Sana felt like she made a big mistake. She is crying her heart out.

Dahyuns heart broke at the sight. She held sana's hand .

"Hey pls stop crying..........I - I told you I am sorry" Dahyun said.

"No... It's not yo-your fault. ........(sniff) it's mi-mine . I left he-her. I hu-hurted her. I di-didn't wait f-for her. ........I am worst. " Sana said and continued crying. Dahyun understood that sana wasn't crying for this break up. She was crying for tzuyu. Dahyun then started to confront her.

After a while sana stopped crying. She wiped her tears. She then gave a forced smile to Dahyun and said,

"Dahyun-ah thanks for everything. Pls don't blame yourself. You are a wonderful person. Just promise me one thing that no matter what happens you will not let Momo go. If you do then believe me , in every step of your life you will feel regret, guilt, and sadness. "

"Even though we are ex now. We can continue as a friend's. Just.......just give me some time." Sana continued and smiled at the end.

"Of course. Thank you very much for understanding. And I hope you and her could be together again." Dahyun said. She then went towards sana and gave her a hug.

A goodbye hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------

In Russia it's night there. Everyone was still roaming around. Elkie became their tour guide. Of course a thousands of teasing tzuyu tolerated today. Cause tzuyu was being nice and caring towards elkie. To be honest tzuyu was a bit interested in elkie. No, not in a romantic way. It was just her curiousity.

As they were strolling they saw a big mansion, where big cars were parked and people were entering by knocking.

"Guys wanna go there?" Elkie asked with a bit exciting tone.
"What? No! We don't even know whose house is this." Tzuyu said.
"I agree." Chaeyoung said nodding.
"I asure you nothing would happen. Trust me." Elkie said.
"Hmm..........It sounds fun . I am in." Jihyo said smirking.
"Count me in too." Nayeon said.
"Party means free food and free dance floor........ And I love both of it........(gasp) What am I doing here?! Let's go guys!!" Momo said with a sparkling eyes. Only food and dance can make her like this.