48

"At last.......WE ARE BACK!!!!" Nayeon screamed out of joy. They are outside of the airport.
"I missed you south Korea!!!" Chaeyoung said. Nayeon was wiping her fake tears.
"JOKBAL WHERE ARE YOU?huhuhu" Momo said .
"Tsk. You guys are so embarrassing." Tzuyu said with an expressionless face while dragging her laugages.
"FINALLY!!!!!" Jihyo screamed while stretching her arms. Tzuyu just shooked her head.
"Guys let's go home , I am feeling tired" chaeyoung said. Others nodded. It was a long journey.

Jihyo's limo then came. Everyone hop inside the limo. Jihyo gave them their own phones back with the new phone. They then went to their own houses. Momo as same went to nayeons apartment with her. Nayeon said Momo can live there for the time being. During the trip Momo confessed that she wants to continue living in Korea. Others decided to help her.

Chaeyoung and tzuyu are now inside the elevator. They both were tired. That's why they weren't talking much. The elevator then stopped. They both came out of the elevator. But the first thing chaeyoung saw made her feel pain. She saw both jeongyeon and mina hugging each other.

Both of them broke the hug. Minas eyes then landed on chaeyoung. She was shock. But then realized that Russia was their last county. It was posted on their Instagram. She was looking at chaeyoung with longing eyes. Jeongyeon noticed it.

'does she still love chaeyoung?' jeongyeon said in her mind.
Chaeyoung also looked at mina. She has a hurt look on her face. Jeongyeon also noticed that. She came to a conclusion that they might have a feeling for each other.

Tzuyu then fastly dragged chaeyoung so that the later won't get more hurt. Then she punched the password of the apartment and went inside it .

Jeongyeon then also bid goodbye to mina.

Jeongyeons pov:

Looks like mina still loves her. It's ok though. I don't feel anything. Jealousy? Nope . I only feel jealous in case of nayeon. Speaking of if they are back that means nayeon is back too. Or is she in Australia? Idk.

I am inside my car going back to my house. God! I still have to face that Jimin. He is so annoying. The way he talks about nayeon makes my blood boil. I swear I am on the verge of beating him badly.

As I went inside I again saw his annoying face. What the hell he thinks he is. But then I saw my sister seungyeon unnie there. I ran to her smash her with a hug. I missed her a lot.

"Unnie I missed you." I said while hugging her.
"Aigoo. I also missed you kyungwan-ah." Unnie said smiling. I glared at her cause I hate that name. Then we both went to our room and started to talk.

"So at last you are getting married."- unnie.
"Yeah." I said in a usual way.
"What happened? " Unnie asked frowning.
"What what happened?" I asked confusing.
"Did something happen? You don't sound excited or anything." Unnie asked. I looked down not answering.
"You and mina fought?" She asked. I shook my head.
"Then? Why don't you sound happy like those people who are marrying their lovers? " Unnie asked.

"Unnie.......I don't love mina. " I said looking down.
"WHAT?!" Unnie exclaimed. She is mad.
"Are you insane? Then why are you saying yes to the marriage?" Unnie asked.
"I want to help Minas family from bankruptcy, that's why." I said.
"Oh my god!!! Kyungwan-ah!! What about mina? She loves you right?" Unnie asked.
"No unnie, I believe she loves someone else too." I said.
"This is messed up. Your still going to marry her?" She asked.
"I told you that I want to save her family." I said. Unnie heaved a sigh.
"Jeongyeon-ah listen to me. You both don't love each other. Even if you get married with her, you both will ended up getting a divorce. So I just wanna say that before the marriage you still have a lot of time to think about your decisions for the second time. I want you to talk to mina about it. " Unnie said. I nodded.