Chapter 19

The next day I drove to August’s place at his request.  He was busy the day before with ‘work’ so he wanted me to come over and chill with him for the day.  I dressed in something extra cute black leggings, pink sleeveless crop hoodie from VS and my pink high top chucks to match.  I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on some hoops and soon made my way out the house.

I was nervous about telling him, I knew that he would be kind of irked I went out with Terrance but I never gave him reason not to trust me.  He may have not known that I loved him but he knew that I wasn’t the type of girl to cheat.  To butter him up I stopped by on the way to his place and picked him up some food. 

After getting his food, I got to his place and a little after. I knocked on his door and smiled at him when he opened the door.  Of course he had to be shirtless and wearing nothing but a pair of BB shorts and some Nike socks.

I greeted him with a smile and a kiss and he kissed me back gripping my ass unnecessarily hard before giving it a slap.  I rolled my eyes and rubbed the now sore spot and frowned up at him.

“My bad, is that for me,” he motioned to the bag in my hand.

“Maybe,” I smiled and he snatched it out of my hands and headed towards his kitchen.  I rolled my eyes and closed and locked his front door because it was obvious he wasn’t going to. I walked into the kitchen and watched as he stuffed his face.

“Thanks, because a nigga was damn near starved waiting on your ass to show up.”

“You said I could show up whenever, thank you very much. But if I would have known you were waiting on little old me then I would have showed up sooner.”

I knew my comment was going to receive a slick response from him and of course he didn’t disappoint.  

After he stuffed his face for ten minutes he joined me on the couch. We sat on the couch watching Coming to America one of his favorite movies, as well as mine.  I was laying on my back and he was laying in between my legs with his head resting on my stomach as I played with his hair.  We stayed like that for the remainder of the movie laughing along and quoting lines.  

After the movie was off I thought we were going to watch another so I had the control in my hand and started to browse but he sat up and grabbed the remote out of my hand and tossed it aside.  Next thing I know he was hovering over me with a smirk plastered over his face and soon he was placing soft kisses to my neck.

Like second nature my hands traveled to his neck as he continued to suck on mine.  Soon everything else was forgotten as my hands traveled underneath his shirt and up his back.  After that his kissing and sucking become more aggressive and I knew that he was going to leave some kind of mark behind.  When I felt his teeth bite down harder this time and yelped and pushed him away from me and he chuckled softly and placed one more kiss to my lips, one I didn’t return.  

“Your squashing me,” I whined trying to push him off of me to no avail, “Get off.”

“Gimme a kiss first.”

I leaned up and pecked his lips quickly.

“Not good enough.”

“August!”

He didn’t move and I rolled my eyes before pulling him down so our lips were level and kissed him. My hands massaged his scalp and for good measure I slipped my tongue in his mouth.  Before we got carried away again I pulled away from him.

“Better?”

“Yep,” he smirked and moved off of me and I sat up as he did the same.  I remembered out of the blue that I had to tell him about yesterday and slowly approached the subject.