Chapter 2: Frost Hero Agency

It was Friday after school, meaning that (Y/N) and his friends had to attend their hero work studies. (Y/N) was on his way to Mr. Power Loader's workshop to pick up a few things when he happened to run into Mirio and the broccoli haired first year.

"Hey Spark-" Mirio cut himself off and let out a small shriek upon seeing (Y/N)'s death glare. "I-I-I mean hey (Y/N)!" the taller managed to stutter.

"Careful not to trip over that tongue of yours, Togata." (Y/N) greeted before his eyes darted over to the first year.

"Oh, right. You two haven't met before. Midoriya, this is (Y/N) (L/N), member of the Elite 4, and one of my best buddies!" Mirio proudly exclaimed while swinging his shoulder over the cold faced (Y/N).

"I don't have enough middle fingers to show you how I'm feeling right now." the (e/c) eyed teen said monotonously, earning a hearty laugh from Mirio. "Hahah, that's (Y/N) for you! His words may be cold and shard, but he has a soul filled with humor!"

"I wasn't joki- eh forget it." (Y/N) stepped up to the first year, "And you are..?" (Y/N) asked the younger boy.

"O-oh, sorry! My name is Izuku Midoriya!" the first year introduced himself. (Y/N) placed a finger to his chin in thought before it clicked.

"Oh right, you're the kid who broke all of his fingers during the sports festival. " (Y/N) remembered snapping his fingers. "That's quite the quirk you've got there. The power behind your attacks reminds me of All Might" (Y/N) chuckled.

"W-what, I-I have no clue w-what your talking about!! Hahahaha, must be some sort of coincidence! Y-yeah coincidence" The younger male laughed and flailed around.

"Uh...sure. Anyway where are you two off to?" (Y/N) changed the subject. "I'm taking this kid with me to my work study for an interview at Sir. Nighteye's Agency." Togata explained, placing a hand on the youngers shoulder.

(Y/N) prayed for the boy internally, knowing how strange and oddly intimidating Nighteye can be. "Oh, I see. Well in any case I need to get going as well. Mr. Fujisawa hates it when I'm late." (Y/N) remembered how his mentor made him run laps around the entire city without using his quirk.

"Wait, Fujisawa? As in Tomikida Fujisawa? The Ice hero: Frost!? That's so cool!" Midoriya exclaimed with sparkles in his eyes.

(Y/N) was slightly confused at his surprise but smiled at Midoriya's child-like wonder regardless. "You're a fan..?" he questioned, prompting the younger to nod his head rapidly.

"Of course! Frost made his way to the top of the hero charts on numerous occasions! On top of that his costume design and the pristine control over his quirk is so cool!" Midoriya exclaimed, ranting on and on about the pro.

(Y/N) only gave an awkward smile as he nodded and thought, 'You're yet to see him in private... All he does is slack off, eat snacks with Fat-Gum and tries to repair his crumbling love life...and somehow I always end up wingmanning for him.'

"Hey, c'mon now, take it easy Midoriya. Looks like your about to pop a blood vessel from all this excitement. And besides, we need to get going too." Mirio interjected, snapping Izuku from his trance.

"O-oh sorry! I kinda lost myself for a second hehe..." the first year rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. (Y/N) only waved it off, "It's fine. I'll introduce you to him sometime. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go pick up a rather precocious package."

"Oh and Midoriya. Good luck with your interview, I'm sure you'll do great." Izuku glanced into (Y/N)'s eyes, and noticed his cold glare softened into a more gentle look. It caught him by surprise before he smiled back. "Right!"