Chapter 14: Movie Night

After being discharged from the hospital, (Y/N) finally arrived back at U.A. The sun had just set, so he got back fairly late, much to his dismay.

The teen walked over to the third years dorm while combatting a mild headache and severe energy loss.

Before he was discharged, Recovery Girl stopped by to give him a medical kiss, but his injuries were so bad that she had to use more of his energy to heal him up.

As he trudged along the U.A brick path, he slipped in and out of consciousness, trying his best to stand despite his lack of energy. He refused to fall asleep now and would much rather gnaw on his own sword before going another night without taking a shower.

He placed a gloved hand on his head, trying to adjust and get used to the bandages around his head and face as he found them mildly uncomfortable.

"Make sure you get plenty of rest, okay? You're to be back in class tomorrow."

(Y/N) darted his eye to see Mr. Aizawa walking beside him, his usual dead tired expression scribbled on his scruffy face. (Y/N) nodded with a short hum.

"Yeah. Thanks for driving me back by the way. I didn't think that Recovery Girl would've taken this much out of me." the younger thanked.

"Don't mention it, it's the least I could've done, seeing as you can barely walk in a straight line." said Aizawa, wearing a small grin as (Y/N) avoided tripping over his own feet.

With an amused huff, (Y/N) said "You sure are one to talk. From where I'm standing it looks like you're about to drop dead from exhaustion."

"I always look like this, but fair enough. Looks like we both could do with some hibernation." Aizawa remarked as (Y/N) began to climb the stairs.

The two exchanged goodbyes before (Y/N) finally made his way in doors. He slid his shoes off at the door before navigating his way through the common area.

He then decided on his next move. Without giving it a second thought, the teen swiftly made his way over to the bathroom, where he walked over to the mirror and looked at his at his reflection, before turning to his arms.

With a sigh, he began to undo the bandages on his wrists, staring at the faint scarring there. He then slowly unwrapped the one around his face, revealing a scar pathing through his left eye. He furrowed his brows, lightly tracing his fingers over it, recalling the painful sensation. The sensation of his sisters frost-bitten sword slashing through his eye still lingered.

Shaking the memories off, he began to undressed himself, jumping into the shower. He closed his eyes, standing underneath a stream of hot water.

For the first time in a while his mind was at peace, completely lulled out. The warm water ran through his hair and down the rest of his body, relaxing him out.

Tiny Timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/N) getting shampoo in his only good eye.

(Y/N) made his way through the dorm halls after his shower. His hair was still partially wet, so he began to lazily dry it with the towel around his neck.

He wore some comfortable PJ's with his bandages loosely tangled in his hands. He was kinda confused on how to put them back on.

"Ah, all is finally right in the world. I'm all clean again, we managed to rescue little Eri and now I can finally kick back a bit." muttered (Y/N), still battling with the with the tangled bandages.

"Though I wonder where the others are..."

(Y/N)'s eye darted along the hallway, only assuming that Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire have gone to bed. He decided it best he not bother them, allowing them to get some rest.