Chapter 36

Zaryab was busy preparing everything for him in the office. He has to shift in a month. Mujtaba is also coming back tomorrow and doesn't know how to deal with it at home.

He is tired of the mess. He is ashamed to meet her even. She had gone without meeting him once, without any complaint, without taking anything from him.

Mehmal, you don't want anything from me. You give everything without saying anything to me.

Zaryab remembered he told her

She will be my wife; either you stay or leave.

Zaryab closed his eyes. He couldn't believe it he said those words to her
I said those words. It hurts you this much you left. Without taking anything and never calling me again.

He should have stopped her. But he couldn't wait for her to leave and get engaged.

Zaryab's heart was longing for him to die. He hurt her so much that she didn't even look at him back once or share him in her grief.

What do you think, Mehmal, I do? Seeing this compelled, I would say, "Come and accept Anaya because you are now alone."

Even thinking of it makes him sick. How did you manage yourself all alone with no one with you?

More than that, Zaryab seems to be thinking about how much Mehmal has hated him till now. She must think of him in every negative word in the dictionary.

Mehmal was crying and going crazy in Namaz. Sania, outside in the living room, can hear her ever since Hamad had said that she and Zaryab had not divorced. And he wants her to come if she wants a divorce.

Will you humiliate me now, Zaryab? At least respect our relationship, or I once carried your child. But Where I was expecting from a man who treated you like a prostitute and was happily planning his wedding when you were mourning for your child. You are expecting from him.
She cleaned her tears and finished her prayers.
Fine, zaryab, you want me to get divorced, ok, I'll.

She told everything to Emer. She knows his hesitation. He is a man and doesn't want to have a relationship with a married woman. He said whatever her decision would be. He'll wait for her in London.

His parents welcomed Mujtaba. Zaryab came home late. They were having dinner. They didn't meet like brothers. Zaryab salam him. He nodded only. For Zarmeena and Qureshi Sahab, it was painful. They were quiet at dinner.
" Mujtaba, how is Sania?" Zarmeena asked him. Both zaryab and Mujtaba looked at Zarmeena.

" She wasn't fine when I met her. Mehmal wasn't there. She was in Palestine. So Suleman allows me to meet her. After weeks she recovered," he said Zarmeena had tears in her eyes. Zaryab felt more guilty. His appetite was suddenly gone.
" I attended uncle Sikandar janaza there. I couldn't meet Mehmal. Honestly, I had no courage to meet her. She was devastated, crying, and touching her uncle's feet. Her aunt, with great difficulty, handled her," he said. Zaryab looked at him, and tears filled in his eyes. Mujtaba was looking at zadyab and telling them. It was more to zadyab than to his parents. He wanted to make him feel ashamed.

"She lived alone in the house, and then Suleman forced her to join university and do the job to make herself busy. After months She came back to normal and then suddenly vanished." He said, making zaryab gulp back the tears.