Prologue

"Do you believe in the concept of multiverse?"

BoBoiBoy startled at the question. He may already explore different places in different galaxies as his duty is to track and protect power spheras, but he never given the chance to explore the space for his own personal reason and curiosity. Every time he went to a planet, he only searched for power spheras and occasionally help the locals with their problem along the way, there's not really any freedom to look around aside accomplishing the mission. The day-offs and holiday break he allocates to return back to Rintis Island to help his grandfather run the Kokotiam, or sometimes to treat himself a break and leisure time in the station after the exhausting missions and adventure. He never got the chance to search for his own father's space station, why would he search for the extraordinaire such as the singularity or a wormhole if it's not a part of his mission?

Despite prioritizing mission on the top, that never put the curiosity of the boy out.

Multiverse, multi-dimension, imaginary tree of the multiverse, bubble universe, or whatever the name or terminology they use, BoBoiBoy gets the main idea. A concept where another world (or even, multiple of it) exist outside the border of our own, a world that may have different laws of physics in comparison to ours, a world that maybe, have another version of everyone in this world, but different feature, different personality, or whatever it is. It is beyond of this world, for short. He could say that he's curious and put an interest with the concept since it sounds intriguing, but to say that he believes it? A rather complicated to answer.

The universe keeps expanding, much quicker and faster than the speed of light, how could he reach the edge of it and surpass to the other side?

He answered with a smile.

"Some questions have the answer, some don't. The concept of multiverse is definitely beyond our capability to explore, but hey, if aliens do exist then I don't see why the multiverse not. I cannot say that I'm a firm believer of this theory, but it is interesting to hold on."

***

"If you given the chance to explore the world, where will you go?"

Amato paused. To have MechaBot by his has already more than enough blessings for him. He could continue explore the city, helps lots of people, learn something new every day. With MechaBot's capability to mechanize everyday object to anything extraordinary and innovative, he can do anything. But he remembers, with power, comes responsibility. He could not command the mechanize power sphere as he like, he could not be selfish. He must use this chance to make the world a better place.

But that does not put the curiosity and thirst for adventure out.

Amato is thirst for adventure. Even little things that happen around his neighbourhood always amazes the boy. That's why he put interest in mechanical stuff. Technology helps human to strive. It helps people to ease their workload, a catalyst of their investigation, a media to reach something unreachable with bare hand, further and further. He learns a lot from his encounter with MechaBot, that the world is huge, so many things and places to explore, so many things he didn't know yet. He never expected that aliens could be real. He would do anything to obtain new knowledge, satisfy his thirst and curiosity.

Amato looked at the distant sky.

"Anywhere wouldn't be a problem for me, as long as I get to learn something new and useful for me and other people. But if can be selfish for once, I want to know where the edge of our universe is, I want to know what's beyond it. I want to surpass it."

***

Empty space. Freezing cold, temperature almost reaching the absolute 0. His body still numbs.

How long has it been? Floating on this empty space?

Retak'ka couldn't do much. His energy was drained away from the attack of the thunderstorm-solar elemental fusion from that battle, threw to the empty space in the speed of light, far, far away. He couldn't do anything. He lost track of time. Ice crystal already covered his whole body. Feels like being crystalized for the second time.

No air. No planet. Nothing.

He really was in the void. It was dark, he couldn't see a thing. Retak'ka close his eyes again, let the consciousness drowned away again. He became alert again once he sees a white straight light entered his vision, followed by a strong wave.

Did something explode? But there was nothing.

Suddenly something pulling him. A blackhole? There's not even a light near its event horizon so that must not be it. An unknown kind of singularity? He didn't know. All he knew about that he felt like falling so fast. Everything became blurred, whirled, distorted. His body vapours, but he did not feel any pain. The last thing he sees before he lost everything are two black dots in the white void.