Chapter 7 - Stay

"Where is Amato? It's almost midnight and he hasn't return!"

A mother in marigold batik blazer and yellow shawl kept looking at the window. The clock kept ticking as the atmosphere of the house was quite silent without the loud presence of Amato and MechaBot. The house felt less warm without the duo.

"My feeling about this starts to get worse." She continued as she took her cup of warm tea, hoping that it will warm her feelings up.

"Strange that I can't seem to contact Aman as well." The husband finally opened his mouth up after being quiet for a while. "His line seems.... Busy."

"Why don't we just go to his place? Rather than just wait here and get no news about him."

She grabbed and pulled the husband's hand, desperately. Her mother's instinct really kicks her in. Whose mother that is not worried about their kids if they don't come home at night, right? The father could just stare at her helplessly, but as he about to say something, the house started to glitch, showing the condition of the house became so dusty with cobwebs and boxes around the furniture. The wife quickly embraced her husband, seeking for protection, as the husband hold her in a hug. Not so long later, the house turned back to a normal looking warm house again. He looked at his wife,

"It's better for us to stay where we are now. We don't know what's causing the sudden change of the house."

She weakly nodded and rests her head on his shoulder. The father of the armoured hero gently pats the head of his wife as he looked at the front window, hoping for a sign like bickering or other familiar sounds to be heard.

'Amato, are you involved in this? Please, stay safe.'

.

'But why is the house looking so gloomy and dusty back then?'

.

.

.

Amato, really, REALLY, didn't know on how to explain his parents about his absence for the past 36 hours. But with the presence of his friends, and additional acquaintances he met along the way, he's really hoping that his mother won't be as mad as she supposed to.

His father already in front of him, opening the door of the house, looking very surprised with the presence of additional kids that he's unfamiliar with behind his one and only child. He recognizes Mara, Pian and Deep in an instant, but not the remaining five kids. He looked at them for a brief moment and his gaze went back to his son, still with confusion plastered on his face. Amato got the message and knew what he should do, it's just he still didn't know how to correctly word it without accidentally slip a thing or two about the confidential stuffs.

"So, umm... Aba..." He tried to assemble the words. "You know about the weird things happening in the city since yesterday, right?"

His father hummed, still waiting for the full explanation.

"Yesterday, Amato and the others were trying to investigate the cause. But suddenly we got transported to a weird place called 'Pulau Terapung'. Apparently, not only me, MechaBot, Mara, Pian and Deep that got stranded over there." Amato looked at the kids from Pulau Rintis behind him as Gopal and Fang pushed BoBoiBoy to the front, as their representative. BoBoiBoy looked back at his two friends, annoyed, giving the 'I'm going to end you guys later!' look while Amato patted his back and tried to introduce him to his father.

"Ha! This is the one that I'm very close with!"

BoBoiBoy looked at Amato's father. Aba. His grandfather when he was still young. He awkwardly smiled and bow down, kissed the adult's hand palm.