Chapter 14 (Explicit Content)

"Bye, Sariah!" Nova exclaims before skipping off to her school.

"Bye, sweetheart, have a good day!" Sariah says. She watches Nova walk into the school, then drives off, ready to start the rest of the day.

Sariah goes back to the house to clean and straighten up a bit, then she takes a shower to try and calm her fast beating heart that she just couldn't seem to slow. Her mind was racing with thoughts of her evil plot for today, and to say that she was nervous would be an understatement.

Would this be taking things too far? Should it be more gradual? Chris and Sariah had hardly done anything more than kiss, maybe adding some tongue in here and there. Then again, if there was any way to let Chris know that Sariah was ready for more, this seemed like a decent way to go...

After showering and shaving, Sariah moisturizes and does her hair and makeup before driving off to the mall. At least in getting a little bit dolled up, Sariah felt pretty and sexy. She couldn't possibly imagine that Chris would complain about the idea of her sending him sexy pictures; she just needed to get out of her own head.

After finding a place to park and walking into the mall, Sariah still for some reason felt like she was on some kind of secret mission. She did her best to remind herself that there was nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of, then makes her way to the lingerie store.

A part of her was afraid that someone would recognize her. When Sariah and Nova had gone to visit Chris when Motionless in White was performing at a festival, there were pictures taken of them and circulating around the Internet. Sariah's social media was public, so anyone who managed to find her quickly found that she was "just the nanny," but anyone seeing her in the lingerie store was bound to put two and two together. Sariah did her best to just try and blend in with the crowd, but she was sure her cochlear would be a dead giveaway.

Going with red and black, as Jason suggested, Sariah finds a few things in her size, then makes her way to the dressing room. She takes a few breaths when she locks the door behind her, her heart pounding a mile a minute.

She tries not to think about sending the pictures; all she had to do now was just try everything on, right?

The first set was all black; a lacy pushup bra and a lacy thong that rest on her hip bones. To add a bit more spice though, the set also came with a garter belt that went around Sariah's waist and clipped to two lace bands that went around her thighs.

Sariah looked herself in the mirror and thought that she looked...great. It had been a while since she'd thought that about herself, but she looked sexy! She was still nervous, but she decides to pose for some pictures.

Sariah faces the mirror and holds her phone up with one hand. She decided the first picture should face the front, showing the lingerie set in its entirety. With her other hand, Sariah holds up the ASL letter S. After snapping the picture, Sariah turns so that her waist is slightly twisted in a way that she still somewhat faced the mirror, but her ass was the main event. With her free hand, Sariah holds up the sign for the letter E.

Sariah could barely contain her excitement looking at the pictures. She quickly removes the black number, then puts on the red set. Her jaw fell open looking at herself, and her confidence shot through the roof.

The bright red bralette was thin and lacey; you could just barely see through it, her nipples a bit visible through it. She wore a red high waisted G-string, and red lacey thigh-highs to top it all off. Sariah takes a couple more breaths, bracing herself, then pulls out her phone to take more pictures. Again, from the front, holding up the sign for the letter X, and then another picture showing her ass, holding up the sign that represented a question mark.