Angry banter

I was feeling generous ✋😌

3rd pov

"I'm gonna ban you from the principal's office problem child." Stated a tired Aizawa as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He watched between a bandaged Izuku and a bandaged Nezu. "Why's that Eraser?" Asked Nezu shifting slightly in his cast.

"Really?... well..."

°☆°☆°☆°~~Flashback time~~ °☆°☆°☆°

"That rat!" Shouted Izuku taking his seat in the empty classroom except for Aizawa but he didn't know that. Shoto came in a while later. "What's wrong zu?" He asked sighing at his friends 'angry' face, "the rat cheated!" Said Izuku throwing something at the blackboard angrily, upon closer inspection one will see it was a unsharpened pencil. It was now stuck in the class's blackboard.

"What are you going to do about it?" Asked the dual haired boy as he took out some cold tea (he refused to use the kettle and teapot.) and taking sip. "I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind." The angry boy said now REALLY irritated. 'Damn even I'm scared, but just a little.' Thought Aizawa to himself as he sipped on a juice pouch. "Izu-" started Todoroki but was cut off by the glare he received from the greenette. "Sorry" he said taking another sip of tea.

During class

It was English class with Mic and Izuku was still angry. The teacher was too after getting his hair savagely chopped off by Nezu, so he took the opportunity to get back at the greenette. "Mr. Midoriya how about you come solve this?" He asked pointing to the sentence he had written. "Mic-sensei, I am not feeling well and for your safety and everyone else's please don't make me solve that." Said the boy smiling slightly but one could see his eye twitching ever so slightly.

"Sorry listener but you have to participate in class activities!" Shouted the blonde man, Izuku scowled and walked (slightly stomping) his way up to the board.

Taking the chalk from his teacher, he answered the question and was about to go back to his seat. "Why don't you explain your answer to us little listener?" The boy could hear the smugness in his teacher's voice. "No thank you sir." He said through gritted teeth.
The teacher probably feeling like a bitch today didn't listen to the sharpness in the boy's voice. "No can do Midoriya, you have to explain." Said Mic smiling once more, Izuku gritted his teeth an shifted his weight to rest it on his other foot.

"Sir I don't believe I should." Said the broccoli boi leaning into his teacher's face, the man did the same. While all of this was happening the class was watching the exchange of words silently. Mic sighed and rubbed his temples. "To the principal's office." He said pointing towards the door, "what?" Asked the young boy genuinely suprised for once. "Out. To the principal's office with you." The man said pushing Midoriya to the door and shoved him out.

Before he could close the door, the chalk Izuku was writing with made contact with his forehead. Looking at the boy infront of him who just professionally threw piece of chalk towards his head he jumped into the classroom expecting more hassle. "Welp, I'm off. Have fun on your date. later mic!" Was what the class heard as Izuku Midoriya disappeared from thier view.

With Izuku

Walking down the corridors to Nezu's office he was getting angrier and angrier. "Damn rat." He said as he arrived at the oversized door. He walked in not caring if anyone was in there with his gambling buddy. "Nezu I want a rematch and no cheating!" He shouted as he walked (stomped) over to the chimera who had gotten a fresh cup of tea. "No." Izuku looked at the small rodent infront of him, "what?".

For the next five minutes anyone who came even a foot close to the door can hear arguing and possibly fighting on the other side. The staff was getting restless and then they decided to grow a pair and opened the door.

They stopped in their tracks, they saw Izuku with one of the office's thick curtains tying up an angry Nezu who's trying to claw at said boy. They were both covered in scars but Nezu was bleeding slightly more than the boy. Midnight took this as an opportunity and released her gas, the room was silent as Izuku and Nezu fell limp.

°☆°☆°☆°flashback over°☆°☆°☆°

"Wow... that's cool and all but why am I not allowed to play with Nezu?" Asked Izuku genuinely curious once more. "Yes Eraser, grace us with the reason."said the chimera. Aizawa sighed as he shook his head, "I don't get paid enough for this shit." He said zipping himself up in his cocoon of yellow fabric.