*BONK*

Aizawa pov

"Really problem child?" I asked the teen infront of me who despite being a major pain in the ass is my illegitimate son. He smiled nervously and looked at the ground in embarrassment. "Sorry Mr.Aizawa, it was my punishment from Nezu for losing our game yesterday." He said scratching the back of his head as we heard a thump and looked towards the sound.
"What the hell Caterpillar!? Tell him to get us down from here!!" Yelled the loudest problem child. I sighed and nodded at Izuku to put the whole class on the ground.

Well he did let them down but it was from 4 feet in the air, they all landed with a thump and I heard groans escape from their mouths. I hid my smile behind as I heard explosions behind me. "Problem child I believe it's time for you to run." I said as I saw Bakugou readying his explosions.

Midoriya nodded and ran out of the room just as the blondie used his quirk to push himself forward and left the class and myself in his smoke. "Sensei, what are we going to do now?" Asked Iida chopping his Arms, I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"Pay a visit to recovery girl." I said exiting he room.

At recovery girl's office

"What?! *bonk* did!? *bonk* I!? *bonk* say!? *bonk* about!? *bonk* your!? *bonk* fighting!? *bonk*" Yelled an angry recovery girl hitting Bakugou and Izuku all over thier bodies as she lectured them. They were both covered in bruises and had blood here and there.

I watched as Chiyo fixed thier bruises and let them have some rest. She said that she was going to get Nezu.

A few minutes later Nezu enters with a grin on his face.

"So how you doing?" Asked Nezu with a smug tone as Izuku glared at him. I tried to hide my eyeroll but I saw the look of confusion from explosive child and I chuckled.

"You'll get used to it soon." I said as problem child and Nezu started to discuss their next game.

Sorry for the boring chapter I was running low on motivation.