Epilogue

3rd pov

It's been a few years since Izuku was made the principal of UA High-school and of all the students who he has accepted and allowed to graduate from his school none have ever interested him more than these two, Anna Cortez and Yezanko Terano

These two caught Izuku's attention after they chose not to go into the hero course despite having strong quirks but opted to be in the support department.
One day he was looking over the items for the support department's entrance exams for that year when something caught his eye. It was a game made by the two teens(they could sign up in teams of two or three if they plan to start a company in the future).

He called his longtime friend Shoto Todoroki to his office to tell him his devious plan.

"Zuzu, I don't like the face you're making to these student files right now." Said the halfie knowing that Izuku has some weird twisted idea. The greenette in question chuckled and slid the files over to Shoto who took them to skim over.

"*sigh* Izuku, is this because of your High-school days?" He asked lifting an eyebrow in question. The shorter of the two spun in his chair as he laughed. "Don't you see Shoto!? Now I understand why Nezu wanted to gamble with me! It was to prepare me for this day!!" He said jumping up and down in his seat as his friend sweatdropped at his shouting.

"Umm dad? Is everything alright in here?" Both men looked over at the door where Eri the only woman and only child in the Midoriya household stood. She was now a beautiful woman in her early thirties.
"Yes darling, but can you be a dear and get those two students in the file in your uncle's hands for me please?" Shoto looked over at Izuku who wore a grin, Shoto sighed and sat on a couch in the office.

"You spent too much time with Nezu." Said the latter as the former spun once more in his chair laughing once again.

A knock vibrated against the door as Eri poked her head in and informed her adoptive father that the students were here.
A few minutes passed before the two teenagers inched thier way into the office and saw thier principal and thier vice principal.

"Do you know why you two were called here?" Shoto turned to them as he asked this question. The two students tensed, "is it because he/she blew up the class again?" Asked the two as they glared at the other for ratting them out.

Izuku chuckled and grabbed the attention of Yezanko and Anna. They apologized for thier rudeness but Izuku told them it was alright.
Izuku told the two students to sit on the couch and they'll get down to business(to defeat the huns!).
The duo looked confused but sat down nonetheless as Izuku pulled out a pack of cards and the coffee table between them was switched out for a poker one. This confused the younger two of the four people on the room, till it clicked.

This is what my parents talked about!

They were referring to the day Izuku was announced as the future principal of ua and that it was decided by gambling.
Shoto noticed when the reality dawned on the two and smirked at Izuku who smiled back.

"Well, do you two happen to know how to play poker?" Asked Izuku sitting down and smiling warmly at the two.

The shook their heads no and Izuku explained the rules, this intrigued the support course students and Shoto groaned to himself. 

'Welp, more compulsive gamblers.' Was the last thing he thought to himself as his longtime best friend dealt out cards to the two sixteen year olds to practice with.

' Was the last thing he thought to himself as his longtime best friend dealt out cards to the two sixteen year olds to practice with

Anna Cortez^

Yezanko Terano^

Yezanko Terano^

That was the end of this book, if you enjoyed let me know and check out my other books. I'll see you all in the future in the comments!! Bye!